phases of Change for Diabetes Separation

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2014 at 11:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo. And this is why this has the potential to become a giant clusterfuck. Right now we have a variety of diabetes solutions in our bag. Making an Oral team and an Injectable team will make us competitive reps selling the therapy we have in our bag against our "teammates" therapy. I don't know about you, but as a ds1 I felt that my ds2 reps were throwing Bydureon under the bus as soon as they lost responsibility for it. Farxiga is easier for PCP to write with a similar patient type.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, why would you use Bydureon when you get 1.5 AIC reduction with 10 mg Farxiga and weight loss and blood pressure reduction vs Bydureon 1.6 AIC reduction, Nausea and a fun injector and and Farxiga is Free! Really and the company thinks this is o.k.???????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who actually would be happy being an injectable rep?….ugh… heaven forbid that I have to get up everyday and crawl out into the field knowing that the only thing I had in my bag to sell was that pen…..kill me now…..praying I am not a part of that sales force

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1.5% reduction in treatment naive patients with a 9.0 baseline. You aren't likely to see that kind of reduction as an add on. The 1.5% reduction with BYD is in patients already on 1 or more orals!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's someone who has no idea how to sell in the diabetes space.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My thoughts exactly.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on managers. Spill it!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

liar!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel badly for the reps getting injectibles. In my territory, it means one person going up against so many more competitor reps in the same market with GLP1s PLUS their own and other SGLT2 inhibitors. Think the company is making a huge mistake. All that hurrah about teamwork will be up in smoke. I love where I am am thankful for my job, so I will do what I'm asked. But it's going to be helter skelter up in here! And Byetta? Seriously? It's a dog and everyone knows it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well they gave Bydureon to the best sales force. AZ putting its money where its mouth is. Out of the 3, DS1 offers more assurance of success in the market than either BMS legacy or Amylin legacy. Look at the history. They moved DS2 off Bydureon and then, and only then, did it start SHINING. Those folks just can't sell.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes good luck with that! Hey and you keep thinking that D1 is the best while I cash my fat bonus checks with Farxiga and my Zero co-pay card. Good or not still going to make a better bonus. Couldn't happen to a better sales force! Hey at least you have a pen now that patients can't see the needle until the medicine is delivered. Oh wait that's not us! Yes good Luck.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. We had an awesome team. My DS1 is freakin out! And what's the rationale bringing Byetta back? Look at the Trulicity vs Byetta study, all docs are going to remember is exenitide, we need to distinguish them as separate and different products, not promoting them togerther!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are in for a BIG surprise on Monday

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No surprises. We know we are getting new managers, maybe adjustment in territories and DS1 is going to be selling Bydureon.