Who is better off? Orals or Injectables?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Dec 15, 2014 at 3:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it matter what side we ended up? Is there a benefit to being in the oral side vs. The injectable?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for me----thrilled that i am oral rep. thrilled in a different district----thrilled i have a new mgr.......life is good.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am happy to have a great new manager and that I no longer have to work with a toxic, snake in the grass, zero IQ podmade who contributes absolutely nothing to customers or The Company. Karma is a bitch, isn't it?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm thrilled to sell Byetta. You won't even need to make a new detail piece. I can show the efficacy and nausea rates compared to Bydureon. Then make my territory bigger to chase the little GLPs that are written. In addition, have no responsibility in calling on Endos. Finally, compete against more share of voice from Novo and Lilly.
    Sign me up

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are any of us better off? Not really. The only time that'll happen is with a severance package, and we all know that is like chasing the wind.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

+1

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oral is always the best

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think only the woman reps should do oral us guy reps would rather use our big PEN and inject!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company ultimately loses. Customers asked me about Farxiga today, only response, I have injectables now. You made it clear last Friday were not smart enough to position both products. Live with the results

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Although good oral is a plus, Nothing compares to an injection.