AZ probably hasn't shared this

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Dec 12, 2014 at 12:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Professor Limbaugh but your attempts at diminishing the rebounding economy are only a smoke and mirrors show to keep from giving Obama any credit for it. My net worth is not government subsidized. I work hard and smart. This job and a side gig. I invest and those investments are booming. I own a rental property and manage that as well. The government did not write me a check. So while I understand what you are saying in your example, that is not what is happening. As Reagan said, this economic tide is raising all boats. Some more than others and mine are doing great. Much better now than under Bush.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And if you were really going to teach class, I'd stick to shop. Just easy around the table saw r*****.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was no such thing as a smart phone until Apple created it less than 10 years ago. Naturally you are making a false claim and the substance of your post is personality attacks.

You are wrong and you cannot see it, much less express it. You cannot speak the truth because you deny the truth and its power.

I pity you. There are many 10s of thousands of big money jobs -- bigger than your job, and that actually contribute to society -- created by the invention of the smart phone. Think about it. Phones cost everyone that has one about $100 bucks a month. And everyone that's worth a shit has a smart phone. The advertising runs up the value of companies like Facebook.

I saw a show talking about the greatest inventions EVER IN HISTORY and the smartphone was #1. But you deny it and tell me I am a man of the stone age, and you don't know my gender.

You are a typical mis and un informed liberal clone. Enjoy Rachael Maddow. Get some help from someone who has no interest in getting a vote or money from you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's like saying most of the AZ jobs are in the manufacturing plants.

# # #

But wait, there's more -- the Apple example was one that came to mind from someone who made the claim that big companies don't create jobs. All it takes to refute such a claim is one example, and I've given one (a BIG TIME) one, and still the left cannot concede. They stick to their guns.

I could sit here and cite 10,000 examples and there are 10,000 examples and the left would still stick to their guns, because leftism is a religion. It is not about facts to them, it is simply the fact to them and anyone or anything that opposes it will be ignored or executed justified like every single other elitist philosophy justifies everything they do which is that we are "just right." We moving along now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The iPhone is designed in the US and built in China like most of the other smart phones. Manufacturing is where the majority of the jobs are. Refute that.

I never denied that the smartphone was a big invention, only that it does not create that many jobs in the US. It does create many manufacturing and engineering jobs in China.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/17/technology/apple-china-jobs/

As far as your love of Rush Limbaugh and Fox News is concerned "there is a sucker born every minute".

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess this lib doesn't fall into your mold eh? I don't either. I work and contribute. My wife and I volunteer at church. Not one of the people in this thread on my side of the argument is advocating giving away everything and creating a culture of dependency. That is the danger of black and white thinking. Sure there have been more in need during the recession, that does not take a rocket scientist (or shop teacher) to figure out. But most understand where and when that recession started. We take care of our own, very American. Some will take advantage, there are people that will take advantage of anything. That is human nature. I don't like it anymore than you do. But, I understand the need. One day any of us here may be in a position to need it as well. Seems those who argue the most against "entitlements" are the ones who are too arrogant to recognize that not everyone is born in the same place, with the same opportunities. The bullshit answer is anyone can be anything they want to be in this country and that is partly true but mostly idealistic bs. LBJ likened it to runners on a track, all at the starting gate but one has broken ankles or something like that. Recognizing the challenges some face is called empathy. I'm making an generalization here, but many conservatives see a guy on a corner begging and dismiss him with "get a job." Most Liberals think beyond that and understand it could be a veteran who came back all banged up emotionally he just can't function in society. At one point over 50% of the homeless in 1970s NYC were Vietnam vets. As as one of the last posted wrote, there but for the grace of God go I.

I am not trying to be right. Things are not black and white. The beauty is in not dismissing other views (something I am clearly guilty of as well at times) and trying to find middle ground. Honestly, I should not get everything I want and if I had a magic wand, however tempting it would be, I would be wrong to make it all my way. Why, because I live in a country that I share with you and folks that share views different than mine. I am not right. I am night fighting to be right in these posts. What I am appealing to everyone is just stop the divisiveness. Find middle ground.

This liberal thinks we should kill terrorists who kill Americans, but not just kill anyone in the name of vengeance.

I know many who have served this great country and I honor their service and sacrifice by voting for representatives who seek diplomatic solutions rather than recklessly put other people's children in harms way. A greater percentage of dems in congresses have actually served this country in the military than repubs.

I don't agree with the release of the cia torture report, but I applaud John McCain for vehemently speaking out against torture and believe that we as a country need to be every bit as good as we would like to believe we are. The ends do not justify the means.

This liberal thinks that we need programs to help those in need, but agrees reform is needed to end abuses.

This liberal believes in God and goes to church but recognizes not everyone believes in Jesus so I would never advocate for school prayer.

This liberal thinks life begins at conception, but I recognize that my beliefs come almost entirely from my faith and how could I as an American force someone to my own standard in a pluralistic society?

This liberal loves his wife and don't not feel threatened at the notion of same sex marriage. It does not lesson the meaning of my marital commitment. It makes our country stronger by living up to the ideal that we should not be in the business of denying any American the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

This liberal owns a gun. But as i walk through Walmart and see the wackos that exist in the general public I know for sure that my right to bear arms means every idiot I see out there gets their 2nd amendment protection too. So I would be up for national, standardized background checks and even sensible limits to the types of arsenals the public has access to. That would make my family safer than more guns in the wrong hands.

Whatever guys. I've got nothing more to add. I am tired of the cliches, that I am some ill informed panty waste because I don't shy away from calling myself a liberal. AHesus was as well . I do not believe you are all cavemen. Just wanted to say that the whole idea of black and white thinking and this divisiveness is what keeps us all weak. I don't even think the conservative posters are as entrenched as they purport to be. It's easy to throw shots online. I am withdrawing from this debate. My beliefs are here. You can learn from what I wrote or dismiss it. I will always try and understand the other side of an argument. My hope is all will learn to do the same.

Merry Christmas to you all. For those that celebrate otherwise, a truly happy holidays to you as well.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I need help right now. I am trying to build Christmas presents in my shop and could use the help. Get off the computers and do something constructive.

Thanks

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy fuck off you asshole!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I read your manifesto again- double fuck you !

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you denied was that American Corporations create jobs, and I cited one example. That refutes your argument. But your argument is so ridiculous that there is no refuting it to a liberal. You just believe it; to doesn't matter what the truth is.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How could anyone refute that "American Corporations" create jobs? The question is how many, what kind, are there enough jobs?

Multinational corporations create jobs too. If you work at AZ you work for a British company. Of course, I doubt you work for AZ. You are more likely a troll who is brave enough to tell people to fuck off anonymously. Not too smart either. I'm sure you don't do it to anyone in person.

You make the black and white assumption that anyone who disagrees with you is a liberal. It's not entertaining to argue with you. Goodbye.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. Merry Christmas to you too.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This child needs a spanking and it's mouth washed out with soap.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A so sweet to tuck your ideology in there: reality is that liberalism removes the incentives for producers to produce, and denies producers the right to pursue happiness because liberal policies suffocate the absolute right of producers to enjoy the fruits of their labor. By trying to take away the earnings of producers, Liberalism denies producers the opportunity to contribute as much as they want to charitable causes , mostly because it's the liberal mentality that wants to ensure that it is they, the liberal, that can publicly give themselves credit for being charitable.even though they do it with other people's money. Liberalism puts up barriers to ensure that the lower economic class never ascends, but remains wholly dependent on the "charity" of liberal redistribution policies. Liberalism seeks also to ensure that the middle class, the economic engine of producers and consumers, as well as the largest income tax base in the country, also never gets out of the middle class and remains unable to accumUlate any meaningful wealth that would allow them to honestly pursue happiness. Liberals seek to create the imagery that middle class peeps don't need more than x $ to succeed or be happy. Liberals appoint themselves as the arbiters of what defines how much liberty you're allowed, and how much happiness you should be limited to, except for themselves of course.

So, don't hide behind the facade of wishing everyone life liberty and pursuit of happiness mr liberal. How the rest of us live our lives, enjoy our liberties, and pursue our happiness far transcends the communism you're spewing. In other word: merry Christmas

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey listen rage weed -Merry FuckOff

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, relax! You still get to keep the majority of your earnings. You should be more grateful.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks to Obama you're doing a hell of a lot more work than you need to be successful. However, ya see, he wants the credit for the goodies other people get from what you're doing to make a few extra bucks. He gets zero credit for stock market because he has zero to do wit it. Zero. The Fed is pumping phantom money into the markets. I won't tell you why. Look it up yourself. The $$ going in from the fed is --now hear this-- borrowed money..it's not investment $$ from main at USA because there are far too many of them with no jobs. However, I do get it: in your case, the ignorance and naïveté about economics is bliss. Consider: Obama, who has never held a real job, and has no track record of ever making an investment decision, is being credited with a stock market run up -- while at the exact same time you choose to ignore that he has added more debt to the country than all other prez's combined. Yet, you don't have the ability to make the connection. By the way: how do you think the interest gets paid on thE debt? Come on, you're the investing genius, so share the wisdom. Here's part of the answer: the interest gets paid by the largest taxpaybig class, the middle class, yes you, who will spend their lives with the burden of the interest expense crowding out your ability to achieve a better lifestyle for yourself or your kids. But hmm, your comments lead me to believe you don't have kids. Or if you do, your too busy running another biz so you can pay more Obama taxes. And them more again.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's what I responded to, I think it was likely you that wrote it but I do not know:

Put the remote down and back away from Fox News. LOL - Actually, the major corporations do NOT create jobs. They do not even pay taxes anymore. Jobs are created by a strong middle class and start ups. Our middle class is dying on the vine and shrinking at an alarming rate. So, you have it wrong. You have lumped a lot of useless sound bytes in a pile and called it liberal BS. Grow up. No one on this board wants the government to give them a hand out. Universal healthcare is not a handout. Social Security is not a handout. WTF does gun control have to do with handouts and jobs? The bill that allowed all the illegals into this country was started by a Bush and not by Obama. . . but I guess you forgot about that.

So now that you have been proven wrong, you attack me personally and run away. That's how liberals "win" most wars. Surrender, run away and rationalize that they're doing that because they are superior.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a fool.