Meeting with DBM and HR

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2014 at 10:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the right way to go is with more lies and deceit. Man up and grow a pair already.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Screw that. Go out on leave due to stress. Also, has the manager EVER either told inappropriate jokes or made any sexual remarks to you or in someone else in your presence? Trust me that gets your managers and HR attention fast.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. I post this same fake thread every year or so. Never ceases to amaze me how many people I get to reply every time. Gotta love the dim robots of big pharma! LOL

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you think this never happens?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happens all the time. Management HATES these posts because they don't like it when their tactics get squashed. Go out on leave and use the time to find another job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought the practice was stopped, but I'm sure there are some who remember a few years back when Michael Hickey was at the helm a voice mail where Michael described the use of Pinkerton's to follow reps. I remember exactly where I was that day when I picked up the VM. Not imagining or making this up, it happened!

Afterward I remember reps calling to say they would have concern if a car followed them for a few exits. It brought the paranoia out in people.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember that day and call too. That is why I cover myself in tin foil and line my car with garlic! So far so good!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smarty pants.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a moron. AZ did use Pinkerton to follow reps. Someone in my cylinder was followed and when his manager called him in they showed him the PI report as the evidence he was not working.

Don't talk about what you obviously don't know.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joke all you want but Michael Hickey also said it at a POA meeting.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad they didn't also follow managers on their office days.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you imagine

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Michael Hickey said it and it was also in an AZ newsletter in 2002 (they said that it would be a "last resort" technique).

A rep was fired in NY in 2004 or 2005 who was followed and was actually working at another job as a security guard during business hours.

And, around that same time, AZ followed someone into an airport parking lot only to find that it was the rep's spouse.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When were you fired for not working Porky? Did you end up in retail like a lot of the former pharma sample jockeys?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop. Your juvenile and asinine "porky" remarks are just confirming how stupid you are.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oink oink!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think u meant to say 100%!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He said it to scare all you dimwits straight. It worked. I was in management then and he told us why he said it. Watching you clowns believe this and banter back and forth about it is absolutely priceless.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now back to meat of the matter. Simple. NEVER MEET WITH YOUR MANAGER AND HR EITHER IN PERSON OR BY PHONE. SEE YOUR PERSONAL PHYSICIAN GO OUT ON LEAVE. THAT GIVES YOU TIME TO FIND ANOTHER JOB. Do you think your manager has anyone but his own a** covered? DO NOT TRUST ANY MANAGER. Just check around Michigan and Ohio and see how they operate.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to that!! Take care of yourself as instructed by those who know how to give beneficial advice. If you can make a manager/HR work harder, that is a plus.