West Area Center

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2014 at 5:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know why this place still is on the map? What a waste of space and money. They all are smokin dope. There's 2.5 people on site. I say that cause the one is not all there.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The place should have been shut down long ago. It's a memorial and a cover for a manipulative employee whose milking the system.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even though it is a ghost town now it is a tax right off for the company so probably not.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They probably signed a fucking 10 year lease and can't find any other company dumb enough to move to California to open up shop. So we might as well use the space since it is already paid for.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place will always be around. Even as a ghost town. The company needs a West Area presence.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard they are shutting it down

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great post. Thanks!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will shut them all down and half of Wilmington.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The place is a dump and empty 80% of the time. I think there's like 3 employees in about a 12000 sq ft of space. The woman who runs the place is a real bitch. AZ should of shut this place down years ago.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is it located? Is this the LA business center?

11. Phoenix... Downtown Phoenix... All I have to say is Run... Forest...Run

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The funniest part is that they moved it there so that one of their favorite diversity leaders didn't have to relocate and then she quit. Just another ridiculous decision that cost the company hundreds of thousands and accomplished nothing.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn!"

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha Ha, Good one. I remember that some how her being gay was supposed to make her some kind of super star. But I guess she put on her pants just like everyone else. Remember when HR had the big diversity push and everyone was supposed to feel free to reveal their deepest personal secrets? It was crap then and it is crap now.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diversity messages aside... Real reason Phoenix business center exists is financial related. When you sign long term leases...costs more to get out (sublet is an option, but that is really difficult during recent recession). When the lease is up, so will the Phoenix bc gig.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is just another example of the double standard and reverse discrimination that exists in AZ. White males were required to relocate for these jobs while the company made exceptions for minorities.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Closed.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes indeed, long gone and never coming back. Chicago, see ya too.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember that sh*& show! Some people were really spilling the beans about their personal lives. Very weird and uncomfortable!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, the poor white male. LMOA! Give me a break!