WORTHLESS MANAGERS

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 18, 2014 at 7:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will we be rid of these losers in Michigan?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully after they fire your whiny fat ass.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reality is that they aren't any more worthless than we are. Their bosses tell them to have us shovel dirt from one hole into another and to measure how many times we can do it and report to them at of the week. Then every so often they are required to watch us shovel dirt to make sure it is being done properly.
    We are all just wasting time and collecting paychecks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes but sometimes managers are mean and make us cry from the stress. My Mommy said I am special and I believe her.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical Michigan managers. Low-life responses because that is all they can come up with.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trash talk by the Michigan managers. Reinforces the recognition of who they are and how they try to avoid what everyone knows. Trash creates trash...any questions???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I own you punk and you know it. I love making reps like you cry.

-Michigan DM

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not this one. Trash regurgitates trash. You are only part of the living proof of that.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Michigan manager that threw reps under the bus?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That manager did a great job. It was nice to finally be done with all those useless complete garbage reps. The reps were better suited for working in retail anyway.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Initials please

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...hostile answer....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When my manager is mean to me I have prolonged hysterical crying fits and bouts of nervous, explosive diarrhea!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sums it up perfectly in just a few lines.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the worthless managers would stay "on the pot", there would be so much less grief. But, they just have to keep cruising CP to respond to "the real world." They were promoted BECAUSE they were useless and stupid. And there may have been some "under the cover" activity so their promotion would be assured.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peter puffers?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. What a whiny, paranoid, completely useless loser you are. If you want to find someone to be truly mad at for your sad lot in life then be mad at your parents. They are the people that raising such a pathetic, no self esteem, blame everyone else slug like you. I know you can't do that because the truth hurts too much doesn't it? Hilarious.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TM

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that the manager has typed the above response...what is the next step?? Take their words to their manager to demonstrate how "tough" they are. The goal is, of course, to impress their manager. Reality matters not for those who report to them.