What the hell is going to happen to diabetes come Jan. ?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 24, 2014 at 7:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the fuck!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why it will be expanded...any questions ? of course, you will be singled out, harassed and fired.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you tell your boss he's right then you will retain your job.

Kiss ass and get paid.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may have a new DBM and you will be assigned part of the oral sales team or the injectable. Farxiga is doing to good to change anything up and they need share of voice.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think a shit storm is coming, the boys that set up this pile of shit are gone and in the words of our new VP we need - and I quote , "Flattening" -what the Fuck does that mean!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, another good and solid worker get screwed....
    Not a life is good moment for that loyal, star winning worker. Happens, so be buds with the big shots around you. It may help keep you in a job.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one is getting clipped. They are changing the district structure to make it easier to manage. Right now we are all over the place.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simply put, they will hire more and more and more reps! We are adored by management! No layoffs, only 20 hour work weeks, free lunches and gas, and things couldn't get any better!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's rt , I love it !

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I applied and cant get an interview. What's up with hiring? Have everything they list.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got that right! My guess is that by Spring, we will have 20% more reps. I hope so, because it makes it sooo easy to hide! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA1HA!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of these comments are pure speculation. In my opinion we need the current number of reps we have due to the intense competition now and in the future. Take a look at how many diabetes products are in development and the need for reps becomes apparent.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your comments are being made without any experience in the field , I have 8 reps , which includes three ESS ,plus two sample droppers , that's 10 for a small area - that makes sense?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why aren't we actively moving contract over to direct as we increase hiring. One of our best diabetes reps wants to go direct. Totally wasted in cso, we know we'll lose him due to the money difference.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The boys are gone, this sales model is old school , changes are coming the sales have not justified this large sales force.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What boys are gone?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya think? Seems like AstraZeneca's answer whenever sales slump is to increase the sales force. So much so that low sales appears to equal job security!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are already rumbling that diabetes will be aligned with primary care and that there will be some sort integration with then when the fish oil comes out. Wild card factor is pascal, he's not old astrazeneca, he was known as the hatchet man at Genentech . Does not like big sales forces,that could be why the boys are gone.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The previous sales leaders who had zero sales experience and spent their careers in marketing. Marketing took over sales leadership, Hickey, Palczuk, Tilton and success in their pint sized brains was SOV or translation, the more commericials or ads you can get in front of a customer the more sales you will get. NOT.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BJ and Keith H