Future of CV Hospital Reps

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2014 at 8:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With Crestor going generic in 1 year, what's the outlook for the CV Hospital Reps? Can Brilinta sustain the CV team without headcount reductions?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Early reports are saying greater headcount to increase Brilinta sales where Crestor left off.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will double the size of the salesforce. It's the AZ way.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ will buy a company in the next six months and use it as an excuse to cut 50 percent of both companies in the next two years. I do not envy anyone stuck at AZ. If you have tenure, wait it out and you could walk with a nice pension. That said, know that with all the layoffs of reps, there are going to few jobs that pay six figures for a lifer rep. You might have to go into insurance or financial planning or sell cars. Be ready and do not let your ego get in the way of moving on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yawwwwn...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ is not going to layoff a damn soul! They are literally obsessed with hiring more reps! We are safe for years to come. I am not routinely work half-days with NO fear of being caught, because it's so easy to hide with all the reps we have. This is the best place to work in the world!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are way too obvious and after editing this thread, you just confirmed that we got you. Is it sunny and 70s where you are as usual? Talk about yawn..... every fucking boring ass teleconference we have to hear your standard drool.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No asshole, it's because of the "expert predictions" when you have no more f'n clue than the rest of us. Regarding the weather, I have no fricken clue what you are talking about. I'm freezin' my ass off.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liar. But then lying is an art form for you. It is your specialty in addition to backstabbing, triangulating and character assassination. But I am glad to see that you still have to screen cp daily to cover your double wide ass.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let us know when your ass thaws out. Talk about global warming. Bruuuahhaahhaha!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever floats your boat. You are just plain weird man. Do ya really think you can guess who's posting here? It's an anonymous board, it could be anyone. Apparently somebody really got a piece of your ass and you want to get back so bad you'll say it's them on any post that disagrees with you. Advice? Get help.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is too funny. I laughed so hard I almost wet myself and I don't even know the person you are referring to but it left a visual.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

... more like a stain.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they will buy Medicines company. Id say by the summer at the latest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does MC offer? Nothing that I know of. Horrible company. Highly unethical and with nothing in the pipe.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ID is a hot area and govt has added 5 years to new patents in this field. MC just launched a gram positive and will launch a gram negative next yr and are relaunching re formulated gram negative next qtr. Durata was just bought for their grm positive and Cubist for their ID portfolio. Adding Angiomax no longer pays a 24%royalty as of next month so their profit on that 800 million dollar drug just increased (patent 2019). Now they have those other small drugs but i think the other points cover it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Angiomax runs until 2019???? OMG! Well, I did not know they had an AB portfolio. I am sure if the price is right, AZ will make a run for them. If they do, I would imagine there would be layoffs but AZ is such a nutty company. Never seen so many reps crammed into tiny territories.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then they are a perfect match for AZ and we would probably pay four times what they are worth just to fuck it up even more.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is AZ planning of filling the currently posted CV Hospital Rep Vacancies? Real insights much appreciated.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every big teaching hospital - about 100 nationwide - has two CVS reps, a DSM, a CBD an ID an ID Lead, a TCS, A TCS DSM, an RSM, an RSM RSD and soon we will be adding the same complement of respiratory to the mix.