When will we hear???

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2014 at 6:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, so the Diabetes managers apparently all know all the details but not talking. If they can't (or won't) tell us by email or text--will they tell us on CP??? Location and product mix. GO!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will find out Monday. Your current manager will call you and tell you what you are. You have a shitty manager if they aren't keeping you in the loop.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you are leading us to believe that some people may already know-----SPILL IT

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This week.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why in the hell do you care? You WILL still have a job, so what's the big deal? I could care less, because I still get to work short days and hide among all of the other idiot reps out here! Quit worrying about useless BS! We are expanding! AZ has made some reps "specialty respiratory" reps for God's sake, if you can believe that!! This company can't hire enough reps!! Enjoy this easy ride while we can!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy to say until you get aligned with a manager who is know as a dick.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I need initials on the "dick" just in case they end up here

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup, that's what has got me concerned too. I've got a laid back former BMS manager in an area surrounded by lifer AZ guns a blazin managers. Fingers crossed but I have a feeling I'll be calling recruiters in january.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have had dozens of managers so my message to you is to hang in there and kiss ass if you have to because there will be another alignment and then another and another until you may even get your current manager back again. The rule at AZ is to kiss everyone's ass, even our peers because anyone and I do mean anyone could end up being your boss. There are no surprises left for me because AZ is so fucked up that anything, except good things, is possible.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok...initials please

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guessing all managers know their districts and representatives by now. It is fairly likely many reps will be re-assigned to new managers based on extreme district geography changes. Plenty of territory changes also.