Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2014 at 1:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My husband has been transfered to Pittsburgh. I am an experienced pharmaceutical rep. Can you please comment on the managers? Who to work for who to stay away from. Thanks in advance :)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all, why the fuck would anyone want to move to Pittsburgh and second, there are no good managers. NONE!!! Oh and good luck Nancy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away...no I mean run away from CNS she's a control freak.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Control freak is an understatement. Here's another "C" word... Clueless! What do you mean transferred to Pittsburgh? From where?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pittsburgh has long suffered from struggling sales and poor management in many divisions. Just sayin. Every couple of years someone has a bloodbath.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what do you mean by a "bloodbath?" Give example what happened in this market I have no idea what you mean.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CNS would be one example.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you ever been to Pittsburgh. You might want to check it out first because working for any of the jerk managers will pale in comparison to having to actually live there.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their hockey team is named the Penguins. Need I say more about how sorry this place is?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on guys :) any good Managers in Pittsburgh?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the last time NO!!! Not in Pittsburgh, not in Pennsylvania, not in the Mid West, East or West of the Mississippi. Got it?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Certainly none in Wilmington

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone post some real information about the topic?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't you read fool? For the last time, there are no good managers in Pittsburgh. Not before, not now, not ever. Geez, what part of none do you not understand?
    Some of us have suffered for years under this bunch of self absorbed idiots.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard there has been some shuffling with the managers recently in Pittsburgh. Heard only two will remain in their current positions.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shuffling is something leadership is really good at. Blindless, mindless, shuffling down the road to nowhere.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give specifics or shut the hell up.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is PK still a DSM in Pitt.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TB seems uptight. Attractive?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is TB the one manager to stay away from in PGH? Are there more?