Why Have So Many Managers ended up with sh***y territories?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Dec 15, 2014 at 11:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why make these chumps drive to cover a district that has a new opening for a rep?
    Especially when managers have less than 10 to manage.
    It's smarter to just demote them to a rep spot and give each DBM around 12 reps.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watching a big pharma sample jockey like you give business advice is nothing short of hilarious. Stick to what you know Porky, faking calls and delivering pizzas to the office cows.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There have been too many managers this whole time and I thought they were going to let managers go
    We still have the same number, just moved around
    AZ does it again This will never last 6mos. More changes

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just merge primary care and diabetes and can half of the managers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Small steps lead to the same destination. It just takes a bit longer. Be patient my comrade.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck off

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The poster is right. Consider these minor alterations as a setup for massive cuts that will come very soon. People this is how it works!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How it doesn't work is the answer, i've talked with so many injectable reps with new areas to cover, WE CAN'T BUILD RELATIONSHIPS IN OFFICES IF WE KEEP CHANGING REPS AND MANAGERS AZ LEAVE US ALONE

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ doesn't believe relationships are integral to selling. Funny, they are in the sales world everywhere else. Anyway, core messaging is what AZ hangs its hat on. Otherwise it's plug and play.

Strangely enough when OTHER companies have moved THEIR sales people around I've heard AZ managers lament that NOW is the chance to go after business because relationships have been weakened.

So competitors if you're reading this, there you have it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to keep my job as much as the next guy, but we all know there are too many reps/managers in the field for AZ. All divisions could lose 30% or more, and not miss a beat. With all the drugs going off patent, there will be a big hole in sales to fill. Think about it, we are the only major pharma company that has not had layoffs within the last 2 years! Some have had several layoffs during that period!

Layoffs only make good business sense, and that may be the very thing that saves us! Because it does make good business sense, they probably won't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed -- hate to see any reps lose a job, but what about all the contract people. We could easily start by ending that contract, they just gum up the works. Too many people in any one area starts with them.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA HA HA
    AZ is great. Every time they change shit up i just get closer to retirement.
    I cant believe they gave me byetta to sell. 9 mnths of this bs and they'll change it again for sure. byetta is dead!!
    I wonder if we will get a new mangers too. AZ is such a joke. Who makes these decisions?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RT on!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupid managers - screw them.
    Why do they only have 6-7 reps, that is the stupidest thing since buying out BMS.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, this is perfect example of "what were they thinking". Oh wait, that's been going on for years! My bad.