What is up with CNS?trouble ?

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 6, 2013 at 3:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rescinding offers to all new hires? Wth? Is this true ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely not a good sign. Wonder what else is going on...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like as nothing.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh we are in trouble for sure....that's a given!
    "Expect more....tolerate less" what a crock.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think there will be lay-offs?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure since there are 7 less reps- they did fill some open territories

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I'm hearing (and my source inside is usually dead on) the CNS will be gone by spring. If you aren't looking, please do so. Protect yourself and your family. Pharma is a career who's light is fading out. We are all going to be looking regardless of what you sell in the next couple years.

The only thing keeping this company afloat right now is that Vivelle-Dot has not gone generic. Noven is ok as long as that continues, but they aren't just going to keep their fingers crossed. If you look at history, when a product goes generic it's sales fall through the basement almost overnight. Minivelle will be doomed when that happens. Of course, something is up with the generic or it would have been out in December, so that's good news for now. But they are going to cut CNS, and you better not sit around and wait.

Brisdelle is going to take at least a year to get some footing, if ever. It's a terribly tough sell, and managed care is killing it. Gotta make some changes and soon or it will sink soon.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps they will take CNS and WH and combine to make 1 sales force?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why not move CNS over to WH and get rid of contractors!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any updates from your source? If CNS is gone by spring and all CNS jobs are lost, many families are going to be devastated.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya, please do tell. Need to know if I should look for another job.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Always be window shopping ... We only have 58 reps - the Watson generic probably won't happen 1) because we can't get new formulation Daytrana approved with all new stuff FDA wants( not yet) Watson has same hurdle 2) why would they want a generic of a 2% product 3) Minivelle was supposed to have generic patch in October - because of new FDA requirements for patches - it's delayed so Noven is way over budget for Minivelle which helps everyone - we just hired new product manager for Daytrana and new DMs - why would they fill if laying off..also I was told by an insider that they would find a place for CNS over the Publicis reps before cutting .. Just a thought - not all is certain but always keep one eye open!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I meant Vivelle Dot

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So now what are your thoughts with Hisamitsu supposedly dumping Noven soon???