Looking for MS Rep

Discussion in 'Southeast Reps' started by Anonymous, Oct 3, 2010 at 11:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know the tall good looking rep is in Jackson, MS? I was in a pediatric office in Jackson w/ my son last month (ok, I'm divorced) when she came in. Haven't been able to get her off my mind since I saw her. She's around 6 ft tall, long blonde hair, busty, strong voice, great laugh, brown eyes, great smile. Had stuff in her hand so didn't notice if she was wearing a wedding ring. If you know who I'm talking about and don't want to give up her name, give me her company name and I'll do the research myself! Someone must know. Probably not to many that meets that that description that calls on peeds. Thinking about heading back to MS and hang out in the office till she comes back in. Anyone that can help me out? I would be very Thankful!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she's married

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now how in the hell do you think you could convince her that you dont "hang out" in offices or the gym or church and check out hot babes and then pursue them until you find them and then dump them? it sounds like you may need therapy before you get yourself into another relationship because she was "tall and good looking" you know nothing about her and that's your problem. the definition of a fool is one who does the same thing over and over and expects different results. Im sure you've heard this before.
    sorry for the venom but we women hate men like you