Robin Williams

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2014 at 3:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not drinking the Kool aid here but I know from my docs who have
    Patients on Fetzima that is has changed their lives. I have also had family members who have suffered from depression and took their lives. If we can save one patient from another "Robin Williams" then I feel okay about it. I really think this is an amazing molecule. Keep the faith, maybe they will restore our bonuses and we can feel like out job means something once again. Please don't beat me up for this

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nanu Nanu

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why take Fetzima when you can take Venlafaxine or Duloxetine, same stuff, generic, even Pristiq is cheaper than Fetzima and it's the same drug. Here's your Kool Aid.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You didn't prescribe the drug to that patient, you didn't talk with the patient for hours letting them vent, you don't have the technical skills to treat a whole host of other diseases including mdd, you showed up with a box of joe and some samples and asked please try it, you didn't do anything. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to be a provider. You are competent in 3-4 drugs, never mind the hundreds of diseases the thousands of prescriptive medicines, dealing with the patients. So congrats in handing dad a flat head screw driver when he asked for it, now you're a mechanic too.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a fine drug - just too little too late. The move that might have worked was to get an MDD indication for Savella YEARS ago - then rebadge it as extended release.

Frankly, they could write savella off label and get better coverage.

And you launch this thing when Cymbalta goes generic - brilliant.