Best week ever!!!!

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2014 at 7:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is going to be great! Personally at well over a decade in the sales force, I want out. Severence would be awesome! If not I am out of here as soon as I can land another gig. They are out there. At least in my area.

What is going to be really great is the drama that will come with this week. DMs will get cut and have egos bruised. They will really freak out.

New reps who get cut will cry.

Those who are still around. The larger majority will be in a whirlwind as this stuff is going to get totally overhauled.

This is going to be great.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so true..and it is not gonna end with this week. layoffs will continue for a while to come at the new actavis. good luck to all...I want out too!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you just leave now, and save the opportunity for those of us who WANT to be here!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why should I do you or anyone else a favor. F u.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well in response to the last poster. You see, some of us have been here for a long, long time. So if we get cut, all our stock options are vested immediately & we get paid out our vacation time....then some of us could be looking at well over $200k.

Personally, I just assume stay for now

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called a chance at getting a six figure severence package.

Oh wait, I should just get out of here before hand so some young kid who still plays patty cake on field rides with the same DM who hired him or her set the world on fire.

Ah, no dice.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be cautious of your desires. The job market for reps is less than stellar. We are viewed in a similar light of s mortgage broker. Finding a new job takes a long time and the free feeling wears off at week-one. Some of you are going to be in for a rude awakening.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And some of us have been here for a decade and get a nice golden handshake with same colour shower

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

only $200,000. Ive been with forest for greater than 10 years but less than 15 and my vested options plus a years a salary is almost a total of $700,000. Plus I get unemployment at around 70% of my salary. I would LOVE to be cut and get out with a check because all the work, all the pressure, all the stress thats about to come I just dont want to deal with that shit. If I dont get cut I will be feeling like one of the losers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've worked for Forest...so you are already a loser.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oooh burn! Shit my 4 year old can throw back bether shit than you. Shouldn't you be picking someone up at their house to rent a vehicle. Isn't that your company's slogan? We'll pick you up?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Work, pressure and stress about to come down? You do sound like a loser already. 10+ years of sample dropping eh? I hate to burst your bubble, but you may want to put the crack pipe down. Unemployment is around 25% of base pay. It varies state to state. 200K is about right if tenure is <15 years. Based on your comments you sound undeserving of a package. Hopefully, you are kept on and you actually have to do your job. I wish everyone the best this week. Stressful times for all of us.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, no doubt $700k is way over the top for that amount of tenure. $ 200-$250 max with severance, stock options, vacation days.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going to find out I'm a RD this week!!

-Norm

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah i totally agree, get real! 700k haaaaaa! Yeah "Hey I know we have always had the lowest salaries in the industry but here's almost 3 quarters of a million dollars, thanks for working for us." Delusional! Your labor isn't worth $20/hr let alone 700k!

Look at this person thinking they're like Lebron James or someone! LOL

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

700k+ is on the table depending on your options. It's not uncommon for tenure