Anyone working now?

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 18, 2014 at 11:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get to work slacker.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. If this is a joke, it is so remedial and derivative as to almost contain humor, yet not.
    2. If this is not a joke, please drink a bucket of ebola.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD here - This is the 'real thing'. Tomorrow could be painful as the new management stated to us they need to 'dump load'. That means many reps are vulnerable if they don't work their ass off. Get the connection? Or is this too complex for the rank and file?

Managers who monitor c-f are collecting statistics for Senior Management. Not done becuz we want to; although a lot of good humorous posts.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oooh Anonymous rd who shall not be named you have 7 all intrigued

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Dump Load"? They taught me that term in business school because they said that was the most professional term that us business majors needed to know. That's what my professors told me. It seems like they were right.

It also sounds like someone that is about to take a whopping dump at the local toilet.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Now"? Why would anyone be working after they screwed us out of our ICP last quarter for MDD? Writing was on the wall.

God speed my friends.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i chose number 2. thankfully i did complete those pharmacy calls and the pharmacist gave me the remedy i needed.. Linzess plus daliresp

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It took a genius like Brent to figure out how to pay Forest reps even less than our pathetic salaries. The new MBA model is to wait until results are in for the quarter, then issue retro-active goals after the fact! Pure genius!

It's almost as great as putting goals on NM and SV and not providing samples for literally months on end!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding! That is so so so true! Who is going to trust the numbers?? "ohh, you know that ftz double down goal, well you didn't know it the entire time you were in the field, but you missed it by 5 scripts, sorry! I'lllll just take that 3k you would have gotten and show it has profit in the next earning statement for Q3, since its going to stay in the forest coffers."

Multiply this by an entire sales force...disgusting.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forest has managed compensation for years. It always happens in the middle of the year to flatten things out. Segmentation, goal metics and zip code changes are common with a cheap company like forest. Hopefully I get this call soon and hear what my 10 years are worth.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone in hospital been laid off today?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No we are expanding and in the field today. Good luck.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know, I thought this post was fake. But when I see the misspellings and poorly formed sentence structure, I'm unsure. This might be what pointless voicemail looks like when set to text. Can you verify your identity by stating managed care is not an issue, and that your your leadership style is evenly split between cauterizing the wounds of your unhappy upbringing and making shit up?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM used that term extensively as code for layoff. In fact his reps were referred to as 'loads'. Anyone in an MBA program would probably be familiar with it and know it signifies that employees are 'loads' consuming company revenue. Makes me believe this post is for real.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think that post is real I have a sweet 3 bedroom colonial in wonderland I'd like to sell you, as long as you don't mind living with a roommate and her dog. I promised this girl Alice that her and her dog Toto can stay until they catch a bus back to Kansas.