How many cut

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 10:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blood bath or just a trim?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's totally a bloodbath in the NYC area

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MA and RI are a blood bath. They kept a bunch of losers from CT. I can't believe we are all out of work
    So many POS were kept. Mostly newbies or old timers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blood bath in IL

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actavis urology---my district of 10 lost 3 plus the DM

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems more than10%

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About 40%

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some areas completely untouched. Bet it averages to 10%-13%

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1800 reps left total. This is a fact.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is completely inaccurate...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to know the layoff criteria. I was cut, and have nothing to look back on as to why.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my DM was let go....and we use to have so much "fun" on our 2 day, 1 night field rides...I'm going to miss our "detailing" sessions at the hotel

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the issues HR had to address this past year was sexual harassment. This led to the monitoring of phone calls of targeted parties. A number of women (and inseveral cases young men) had to 'perform' services to their traveling partners or get a poor eval. Needless to say there were few legit calls but a lot of
    Friendly intimacy. Your post, if true, tracks the HR study.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wish I worked for her.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its all true

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was a HE and I'm a male employee!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now I understand why my former female DM wanted to do ride-alongs with the young studs she hired, and not the old farts (like me). She is a divorced 38 year old with quite an attractive bodywork.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was the 1 who posted about my DM..and yea, unless u were young and hot like me (and could go all night), or were someone who could advance her career..I doubt you'd be one of the chosen ones for her to "keep you after hours for extra credit" at the hotel.
    And this is no BS...actually pretty well known fact in certain circles...she was protected because she "worked late" with her upper level managers (old dirty men) to not only get to DM level but so she was free to f&$k the guys she hired/wanted...I mean on tequila forget it...she actually drug me into the men's room at the last POA right after we shut down the hotel bar...I tore her apart that night...so funny cuz the next day (day POA ended) she was limping and told everyone she pulled a muscle on the elliptical...I'm gonna miss that piece

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Though this is most likely false, if it isn't, it's one of the reasons that Forest is the laughing stock of the industry, good to see that many of you are going away. You people have flooded the market with young and stupid reps who do nothing but screw it up for the rest of us,