is Holly smith still here?

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2014 at 7:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i sent her an email and it was kicked back.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Andrea? Did she survive? Worked in HR

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holly Smith left a couple of weeks ago, she got a better gig.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We wish you would take her back. She is an absolute nightmare over here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She left the company. Was recruited to BM. Big raise. Great gal.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask Holly Mackeral or Jeaz Louise. If they don't know, you can contact Dewey, Cheatem and Howe for an investigation. Yvonne Decarlo might know where grandpa and Eddie M are. They might be in the dungeon with Marilyn and Spot. Herman should be home from the parlor.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD on weekend duty: This is a nonsense post. Please ignore.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But you forgot to mention uncle fester and lerch.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD on monitor duty-Another nonsense post. Forest reps need to find better use of their time than idiotic posts.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. ABD on monitor doody. That last. Post was bogus. He didn't mention ward, Wally or. June. How. Can you post without mentioning lumpy, Eddie, Judy, Larry Gilbert, Fred Ruther----,miss Lansbury or j. Mathers, as the. Beav.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Winner

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New RD on watch: please use this site ONLY for serious posts to help fellow employees. If you are on company time refrane from posting. Currently 29 are viewing this. Site! '

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Senior medical ABD HERE. Last post was bogus. Can't have a legit post without Ernest T Bass, gomer, aunt B, opie, H. crump, Otis, or the mean guy with the sill under his hen house.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a Sunday dickweed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Serious posts would include barney, the great gazoo, bam bam, mr slate, Ann margrock, and WILMA. If these aren't included, you can't take the post seriously.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here: These infantile posts have got to stop. Here it is Sunday nite and I am seeing that there are 66 viewers at this time. THAT'S CRAZY - why not work your call list and do some Dry Runs of tomorrow's sales pitch. Get your spouse to critique it. Come folks that's what you should be doing tonite NOT posting idiotic stuff.

I am monitoring this site for the Big Boys and have to unfortunately report on this nonsense. I am embarrassed to do so but that's part of being a senior DM.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once more- it's Sunday dickweed. And by the way, I'm a DM too and wouldn't want my folks burning the candle tonight. These jobs are just that: jobs- yours, mine, theirs....Stop taking yourself so serious. Get some rest and light the fires tomorrow .

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's right. Senior DMs have to report to Raplh, potsie, Arnold, pinky and leather, mr c, chuck the brother above the garage and fonz. Better hope they don't get Lenny, Squigley or mr roper involved.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD on monitor - Lets stop these stupid posts. Get some rest and GET IN EARLY tomorrow. Forest reps should spend at least 4 hrs every weekend Practicing their pitch to sell product Not viewing cf. NOW GET TO EORK!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct, Mike, carol, Gregg, Peter, Marcia, jan, Cindy, bobby, Alice, Sam and cousin Oliver need to know.