What percentage of the sales force will be let go? Let's Vote!!

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2014 at 8:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

What percentage of the sales force will be let go?

Poll closed Nov 20, 2014.
  1. 10% or less

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 15-20%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 25-30%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 40% or higher

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let’s take a poll on what the actual sales force reduction will be. We can look back at this poll when all is said and done and see if we were close or not.

What percentage of the sales force will be let go?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would we have job cuts when there are 24 drugs for all of us to sell? The doom and gloom on this site is ridiculous. Expect announcement of more reps to be added.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have a high vacancy rate right now. I think 15-20% is accurate, probably more like 10% when you take out everyone that has already jumped ship.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Initial cuts.

More will be on the way within a year.

And then there is always the possibilty of having a contract force take over for PCPs

They want to increae margins....just take a look at the goals now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps with Linzess are the safest. All other brands are on shaky ground, headcount for sure will be reduced with those products.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no one can predict what it will be but this is certain. if you have never been thru a layoff you have absolutely no idea what is in store for you. this is just the beginning. there will be more cuts to come. when...who knows. but they will happen. if you are sitting back and believing what the company is telling you then I feel sorry for you. you will be blind sided when you get a phone to tell you that you no longer will be needed.
    I am not trying to be gloom and doom but change is inevitable and it will happen and many people will be affected. I just wish they would get this over with so we can move on with whatever the changes are. also, if you are not being aggressive and looking for another job then you are crazy. all these mergers and buyouts will slow down at some point and then the industry will be right sized. we have been bloated for far too long.
    good luck!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Less than 5% of RDs were cut. Not the doom and gloom everyone is predicting.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish rb would be let go. Talk about d bag!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I was just highered I dout any laidoffs coming. Why woud Forest higher me if they were goin to laid people off?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's because they would need to hire you. And that's why your first. Because you get no severance when your on 90 day probation your just let go. Back to enterprise lil pony.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last two posters are brilliant and should seek employment at a fast food joint. The grammar is terrible!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends what biz unit you were hired for. Not all reps will be affected. If you just got hired they already Vetted your territory. Your good.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

30% or more when all is said and done. It won't happen all at once. The 10% will just be the first round. Forest rep levels were out of line with the industry and BS is all about shareholder (read Carl Icahn) value. Look at Icahn's and BS's track record... oh, and if you think BS is done trying to flip Forest wake up. He's not sticking around to manage

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any insight in to Regional Account Managers status and if they are on the chopping block? Im worried...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really could go deeper than that, I'm saying about 50% when all is said and done. Actavis has more reps than Pfizer still, which is 10 times bigger than us.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. I was being conservative. When BS flips this company next and if that's to a pfizer or big pharma it could be 80%

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This IS big pharma

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

90% of us will be retained.. Do the math

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is obveeusly a fak. Noone is this stoopid