Hospital safe!

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 1, 2014 at 1:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those of you that kept posting that 47 reps would be cut, go tell your lies somewhere else. They are adding spots to all ISF forces. Now we all get to decide if we really want to stay!
    Thanks to the woman who made JL tell us this on the webex, otherwise we would have been extra stressed all month.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously i'm very greatful but still wonder about this other drug we were suppose to get "anyday now" before caz avi. They made it sound imminent without a doubt and its been nothing but crickets.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

uh no other antibiotic coming now. medicines company said no to our final offer.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear a copromote in the works. We do inpatient they do outpatient.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear that Quinn is still an idiot. Doesn't any one not see that the guy brings nothing to the district, region...?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is Norm

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true. They are completely clueless how to launch an antibiotic.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if we only have to associate directors for KAMs then will we only have two sales directors? If so, who's out?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grateful.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone knows. Worst kept secret in NY ISF1 area.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why the crickets on this subject! Is it happening or not?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why would anyone give us another antibiotic? its not like the one we have, is flying off the shelves for cabp or absssi. On the positive side I do not want to launch another IV antibiotic for any indication. Too much pressure and stupid metrics that mean nothing for the DM to hold our feet to the fire. Im happy with my 80 DOTs/wk, coming from 4 accounts. I have a 3 day work week. suck it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well then you'd better get the hell outta dodge, or haven't you heard, Caz Avi is coming next year.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CAZ/AVI will be a dog especially with Lloyds leading the region.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she's moving over to KAM dir position (potentially). will be worse with anyone else at the helm. she has a much better understanding of hospital than before

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think we will have to get our hospital pharmacies stocked before launch like we had to with Teflaro?

God help us if they haven't learned anything in the past 3 1/2 years!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like her. Actually don't want anyone else. Just takes time to get to know her. Hoping she stays. Hospital is the place to be.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeannie is not moving over to kam director. Shannon is. Favoritism is alive and well at Forest. or Actavis.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unreal

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How in the world is she qualified???? She is not a business person. They won't respect her....