LAYOFF WEEK: THE THREAD

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 18, 2014 at 8:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This week is the week, over the next two days many will be given their walking paper and many will be kept on to go out and do Gods work.

New DM's?
    New Territories?
    DM's bumped down to reps?
    Having to reinterview?
    ...The list goes on.

Stories, thoughts, vitriol.....keep it here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't care. I just don't have one bit of care left for this topic. Lay me off or don't. Change my DM or don't. Give me new drugs or don't.

Six months of this and I am just broken down. It honestly does not matter to me either way at this point, just get it over with already.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone really going to work until they get the news Wednesday????

I mean, will you get a couple of digs & call it a day or no sigs & call it a day?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am broken down too and self medicating as well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alright alright alright ........

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's going to happen regardless of what you do. There is no story of why or why you won't be kept that pops up from the spreedsheet that they'll stack rank all of us. Have a fun week, go into the office and just have fun. Cement those relationships further in case you need them further with your next company or this company. Blow the budget what's the worst that could happen a hand slap??! Your fate is sealed within a excel document, so enjoy the final days or the beginning days for those whom have to stay. We will all miss meeting up with our group at the poa's for drinks and shenanigans. The days of fun and Howard Solomon caring for the salesforce are gone, the iron grip of the child king Brent Saunders are here. And when Carl Ichan sticks his hand up inside and moves his mouth like a hand puppet to regurgitate whatever lies are next you will all be the wiser for he repeats the same bs over and over. Rinse and repeat.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actavis was doing fine thank you until B&B had their "dinner". $65 mill in merger bonus could go a long way in softening the pain of those who will get the axe. Ironically, it will be the legacy Activis reps who will get the short end of the stick. Many of us are looking at maybe 4 weeks of severance and Obamacare. Greedy bastards, how much is enough?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The week is finally fucking here, enough crap it is time to roll with this stuff.

Of course we get an email from JL today stating that we need to stay home on the day stated to wait for a call. From whom, who knows. When? No time given.

Wonderful.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey there!

Maybe we can finally get our Fetzima goals?!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm fairly confident that those goals are irrelevant at this point.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd stull like to know what the hell is going on. This is just shady.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just think how much Brent Saunders was laughing and smiling today and will again tomorrow and Wednesday...just b/c he makes millions and millions of dollars and will not be impacted negatively by anything that's about to happen. He actually is celebrated. Meanwhile a bunch of middle classers are stressed to the max and hate their lives and need to figure out how they and their families will survive this layoff. Keep smiling and enjoying your day Mr. Saunders!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only 10% cut. Most is due to healthcare laws limiting access, the rest are PIPS. If you perform and aren't in a no access state you are fine.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think for one minute this is a 10% cut you are nuts. I know, jerry said jerry said, they are liars, understand. Those assholes have not told the truth yet, why believe them now. You are dispensable and they are reprehensible, just understand that and accept it and everything will be better.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reppy drama. Ahhh youth. Retail rumblings. Relax. It's 10-13%. Chill till Wed. Most are fine.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully the ones who get let go are the idiots who spread fear on here. Good riddance.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am on edge. It's going to be about a 30% cut. I want to choke a dr today.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deep breath....it will be 13%....deep breath......it will be 13%......deep breath....it will be 13%

And then you wake up and realize nothing has been the truth since the sale of Forest. 13% is laughable.....time to get on autotrader and moster.com, and find a car and real job.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On a scale of 0-100 "almost 90 percent" could be 81.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are managers making reps go out wed.? Or is it mandatory to stay home