What should have happened.

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 18, 2014 at 10:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep more of sales and less of management. Who really sells and moves business. It is NOT a Area Director, It is NOT a Regional Director, It is not people at Corporate. Sales people in the field move products and increase sales.

Now we are too top heavy from what I can see at this point. Move OUT management and Move IN more sales professionals. When will corporate get a clue on how to effectively run a business.

If they got rid of the extra layor of management alone...think how many sales people they could add that could have an impact on business. Now the way things stand we will just have a lot more pencil pushers trying to justify their jobs creating reports or having the field create silly reports keeping them from selling.

Come out of the ivory towers and get a taste of what it takes to move pharmaceutical business....AD's, RD's, DM's do NOT do it....they are more disruptive in the field and then we have to go in and apologize to our doctors because they do NOT help things they destruct things.

SOLUTION: I think personally that if we have so many AD's, RD's, DM's then they should have their OWN territory and accounts and the same budget we all get. See how they like it and if they can really sell and move business in their territory. Everyone should be accountable....and without their own accounts they are not accountable. They are just taking credit for OUR efforts.

Also let's comment on what should have happened with the current restructuring and everyone being notified. Talk to us corporate....be honest.....don't mess with our minds. This comes down to know NO ONE will trust corporate America at least Actavis again. Be loyal where loyalty is due.

And yes I am employed with Actavis.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too long did not read.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this person is slightly retarded. Possibly, worst post ever.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second your vote. Whoever posted that is a r*****.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, this guy is a full on tard. And who the fuck still uses the term "ivory tower"? How old is this piece of shit? Seariously dude you need to have a real sales job for a while just to see how good you had it.

Put this fuck out to pasture Actavis, please.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The grass is NOT always greener. But, you can't kill bad grass.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The grass is greener at my ivory tower. I use Tru green lawn feed.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bite the clover truss my boy

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ivory tower and clovers?