Love how they have continued to put us off

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 19, 2014 at 10:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess tomorrow is they day where we finally find out our fate. Been rather stressful the way these f***tards have continued to push descision back. Did they think it would make us work harder? Hell I almost just shit my pants while waiting in a docs office the other day. I just didn't give a crap anymore, figured why not.

For those of you wondering I held it in. Too much pride

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was so excited I posted twice. Bummer.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you waited until you likely have less than 8 hours before you know to complain about the length of time this has taken? Where have you been for the past 6 months?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, this person is just at the end of their rope with frustration at how the clowns are handling this. After allll this time and we're finally supposed to find out a big part of our fate (our managers) they make us wait ANOTHER day. I was pretty patient and understanding through all this but not even I'm annoyed. Yeah, it's only one more day but still it feels like these assholes are just toying with us now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

toying with you indicates they give a shit - you are a number on a spreadsheet, that's all. If that number has a positive $ attached, you are good. If that number has a -$ you are gone. it's just math and finance.