What time will the calls start?

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 9:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody in my district has received calls yet.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were suppose to confirm your time in the email this morning.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on manager. I know some who got the Your Ok call at 7:30. I would imagine they'd start around 8:30-9:00. Ten minutes per call, 12 reps figure about 2 hours from then. Basically you should know by lunch.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was in District 13 - we were destroyed by the capitol during the first revolution. That led to the creation of the Hunger Games.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

As far as work, no one in my DIVISION has gotten a call either.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have to coordinate with HR to be on the call for people being layed off.
    It takes time to get everyone on the call. Not just your DM.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check email. It's not today dummy, it's next weds.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope my f'tard DM doesn't call during my back swing. I will be by my phone but not sitting at home!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calls going out now. If your DM calls you are safe. RD and HR on the line if you get laid off.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What if our DM got let go? Do they still call us to tell us if we're safe or does the RD?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM was let go...Anyone in the same position that already got a call yet... EST? Still waiting

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

new managers are making the calls to their team

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I received call from new DM. Instructed not to reach out to others until after 5.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone getting a call this afternoon is gone.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you have to be a dick?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not necessaril, Someone in my district was let go and they were the first to be called.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I'm so glad I'm not a part of this company any more!!!! Thank you lord! I get to sleep now and not have anxiety over how my boss will treat me each day! Never been so degraded and put down by a manager in my life.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wish I was! Been BS here from day 1. Don't feel sorry at all for managers dismissed. All they do now is bully reps. Maybe they should realize where in this together like the old days! Who would even want to work for a company that is destroying the industry one call at a time and one sig at a time. Metrics are a joke and don't build anything but pissed off docs and staff!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm Happy to be gone. Great opportunity to do something different. Good luck too all that have been retained. I'm glad I don't have to worry about it anymore.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was one of the many DMs let go. Those RDs have no ethical standards. Literally lied to me all along. Told me I was safe. I put addition on my house based on her word. What a big mistake. She kept the young DMs not the old timers (I'm 47) like me. Now I need a head hunter to find me a new job in management.