DM Sucker punch.

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 2:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you guy and girls think now?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here: In total shock and disbelief. I did all the dirty work, many extra hours and fake call auditing for HR for past year. What did I get ? I got canned as soon as they didn't need my services any more. I feel so bad for having screwed so many reps under orders from senior management. I believed their promises of a big bonus and promotion to RD. I will now be on the street with some of those who worked for me.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so tired of your stupid BS. I am a actual DM and if I hear one more thing about your flipping fake call auditing, I am going to lose it. Your act is so tired and I should feel sorry for you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you did not get canned. Don't you have any sympathy for us DMs that got the boot? Your day will come. You must be one of those young fast track females with all the social skills.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and perky "personalities" , extremely tight "associations" and no gag reflex

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not a DM. I have sympathy for anyone let go, but not some lying troll like you. No real DM was auditing fake calls. We can't even do that anyway.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes a number of DMs were auditing calls. We worked with IT. Details are confidential as I signed a Separation Agreement and CANNOT reveal details of severance, special assignments, and career counciling.

You are no doubt a PRETENDER and not a DM.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work for forest but the internet is what it is so it's easy to stumble upon posts.

What will the layed off DM's look for in their next career? What are their skills and what careers are they the best match for?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously no one believes you. Too busy to do your actual job? Helping your team get better!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe or not it don't matter. I'm terminated and SOL.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have not received our separation agreements yet, nice try loser.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not working out of corporate or you would know better.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just because I am humoring you and we'll pretend you've been buried deep in a top secret bunker using your DM developed super secret survalience tools (because our work is so important and all), please start by explaining one thing to me.

What specific parameters qualify a physician interaction as a call? It's never been defined in writing anywhere that I or MY DM know of.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not a DM or a sales person, but you must be kidding with your question " What specific parameters qualify a physician interaction as a call"? Really.......interaction is defined as "reciprocal action, effect, or influence" If you need a roadmap to understand why a call is considered an interaction, you may be over thinking this as it is pretty clear that a call is an interaction, as is an e-mail DISCUSSION and CONVERSATION between two parties, an IN-PERSON DISCUSSION, A US POSTAL EXCHANGE of letters...essentially anything with a message and a reply is considered an "interaction"...doctor or otherwise.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, you obviously aren't a DM or a rep. If so you would understand the question.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is all true. I know what goes on at headquarters. This weekend many worked there on structure of new company. There's a lot of change coming and many reps are going. IT and Informatics big winners. Going home now.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Headquarters where? Ireland?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupid question .......idiotic.......you don't belong on this site.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a DM scanning this site I wonder who are the idiots posting here. Is it reps, IT or Hr jockeys?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think its low end reps.