Worst Manager

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jan 12, 2015 at 11:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's your vote and why?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know who the worst manager is but I vote for you as worst rep. Why? Because you are a gutless, sniveling punk. Of course you already know that asshole. If you truly want to blame someone for your pathetic lot in life blame your parents who quite obviously did a piss poor job of giving you any degree of self esteem or character.

Not exactly the response you were hoping for huh fuckface? LOL

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relax SY! Face is getting all red. Don't worry, your secret is still safe. It hasn't been exposed yet.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they all suck just a bunch of guidos that have been sticking together for years going from company to company and ruining them, taking the money and running.

I heard the LA DM is worst

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. you jumped all over that...big boy DM. That comment struck a nurve. You must know you are the f#@cking worst manager of all!

Why don't you get off cafepharma at 2:00pm and send a fucking color coded motivational email ... let ur sales reps sell and DM do ...well f#$kn NOTHING!

UR a loser!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the LA manager rocks! thanks for your comments Eric!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good lord. We have obviously started hiring 12 year old girls here writing in text language. What an embarrassment you are.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gold rush

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kelly Stevens hands down the worst.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the vote you anonymous gutless fuck

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the vote you anonymous gutless fuck

Screw you. What are reps supposed to do have a professional conversation about how their manager is completely useless, offers no help at all and how every useless thing they do is to justify their joke of a job. Yeah that's going to go well. Cafepharma is the only recourse reps have and I'm sorry to say you reap what you sow. There is so much management by fear at this company I'm actually surprised managers don't get trashed more often on this site.
    So in your world the manager is supposed to be able to beat down the reps, try to manage them out, threaten the rep with a PIP then actually give the PIP and then fire them even though in a lot of instances they are the third or fourth rep in that territory and the rep is quite competent without a peep from the rep. The rep is supposed to take it all with a smile and say "well my manger is just doing their job." But if the rep quits and tells the manager the truth then that's unprofessional also and considered bridge burning. So in your delusional world how are reps supposed to give HONEST feedback to their manager. Oh that's right they are just supposed to bend over and take it. You are darn lucky cafepharma is the only recourse we have.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then quit you useless whiny fuck.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Balding gold rush dm for sure

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The guy is a total tool. He needs to go back to Calcutta or wherever he came from...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BM for President.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MC in NY, the kiss ass loser is by far the worst manager I have ever worked for. keep f##king with us cause we will be laughing at you when HR cuts your career short after we blow the whistle on your sorry ass. A manager is a coach not a hired scumbag, in case you didn't know.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love when the worst reps who are bottom of the rankings or on a pip comment about the worst managers. It's like taking on the stock market from a bum on the street.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you people worry about going out there and working everyday until the ship finally sinks just enjoy it while you can.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of the managers are a bunch of pushy, pressuring creeps. What a great work environment!! $1600 for all products, lol... Horizon is the reason Pharma is getting a bad rap. Finding a way to buck the system. This ship will sink soon I hope.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone that works for NE director? They seem to all coach by fear. Enjoy the sinking ships that celena created you idiots.