The new Auxilium

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2015 at 10:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is up with all of the auxilium people being hired here?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a good idea to hire them if you are looking for sales growth. The division they all came from went under. Toxic people.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry abt ur luck. they r the worst micro's!!! ur life is offically over by mindless assignments.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not the best choice of new hires. They did nothing productive at aux but micro manage and bully and write on this message board. you inherited a headache.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard TW is looking to hire some ex-Radio Shack employees as reps. What a perfect fit!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya it would be a smart idea NOT to hire people that come from a company that had to lay off because of lack of sales. Just saying' Find some fresh blood out of top end business school as opposed to a bunch laid off desperadoes.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

desperado= jodi

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets all go to AZ and bring down the house. I hope that Bove guy does not keep hitting on me again. I keep telling him my wife is hot and I do not swing that way. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I like women.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they were dumb enough to bring the laid off Aux staff along then our sales will be down 50% just like the bang up job they demonstrated selling Testim

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truly insightful. Thanks Psycho.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you really bringing your Aux baggage to the new company. I highly suggest you do not embarrass yourself for the second time. You don't want to be the first chosen for layoffs for a third time?