Congrats on making the front page of the WSJ Horizon

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Apr 27, 2015 at 10:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is hilarious is I know all employees reading that title know Horizon wouldn't make national news for its valuable contribution to healthcare in bringing to market novel products that change patients lives and are fairly priced. Nope their first reaction will be "have we finally gotten caught for our unethical practices." Luckily you got away with it this time. Your line about "the companies efforts to keep patients costs down" skated through. If only that reporter were smart enough to ask the follow up question of "What company efforts specifically are you referring to?" You might have actually had to do some explaining. We all know how that would have looked. That's OK you are getting national attention now. Your time will come.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Timmy boy might just have to institute another price increase to show those bastards who's boss. I think the story should open some eyes in Washington to the nefarious business practices of companies like Horizon. Would be funny to see Timmy shitting himself in front of Congress trying to explain how charging $2000 / Rx for Duexis and Vimovo is a win-win for patients and the healthcare system. I think once the deep digging started, you might even see people starting to be led away in handcuffs.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company will not be able to sell ibuprofen for $1,700 forever... The bottom will fall out...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

scum of the pharm industry!