How do Horizon Reps sleep at night?

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Mar 15, 2015 at 1:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Knowing they are peddling generic drugs costing thousands of dollars / month? Seriously, if a friend or relative told you they were prescribed Duexis or Vimovo and it was going to be $1000 a month out of pocket for them, would you be able to look them in the eye and say "in all honesty, these are miracle drugs and their price is reflective of the truly remarkable efficacy they confer to a patient such as yourself." NO, you'd say pick up some ibuprofen or naproxen at Walmart and pop a Prilosec every day and you'll be just fine.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you. We are here like all pharma reps to make $$$$$$ so eat it shut your fucking hole.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you tongue kiss your mommy with that mouth? Ha,ha..must be management posting again.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Backing up my fellow colleague above... That's exactly what any other rep does for any other company, too bad we have people out there crying because their not on the winning team. We're out there doing our job and making money. No reason to get mad... we can come take your position, sell your product better, and build a better business relationship.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ambien an a glass of wine. Thanks for asking

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well shit, if Horizon sold Ambien you'd be down to the glass of wine since they'd be charging $5K for a script.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remind me. What garbage are your selling again?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I look at the stuff you sell and I say a pray at night of thanks that I'm not selling that krap too.
    Good luck to you all

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So why do you care and why would you even post

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Winning team? Listen, the point of the original comment is that ...Horizon and the money grabbing reps/managers are everything that is wrong with pharma sales. You are the reason the whole industry gets a bad rap! Thanks!

Enjoy the money while it lasts...cuz it wont!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But it's good now dick weed!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haters going to hate.

Soooo jealous

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sleep by crawling into my Simmons Beauty Rest California King mattress. That usually does the trick. Then I wake up and sell, you fuckin arm chair quarterback. You don't sleep at night. How could you? You spend your time trolling cafe pharma. Are times tough? Go join those animals in Baltimore and set some shit on fire. I'll stay here while my stock option blows up and my 20k commission checks come rolling in.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sold Pennsaid since the launch. I made President's club, top five in the company with Pennsaid and Exalgo. Made a ton of money.

The #1 Pennsaid practice in my territory is still there, and the Horizon rep has never called on them, It's ok though. I'm now selling them 5% diclofenac and the patients can use it anywhere, not just knees. Calling on them would be a waste of time for you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Given that Horizon is in the early stages of sales and promotions it will be only a matter of time until it gets to all areas eventually. The current sales are parabolic and still growing at an alarming pace! Either get on board or get out of the way!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Alarming" being the operative word. My doctors are loving 5% diclo and they won't be using any more Pennsaid 2%.

Your management will be "alarmed".