PAYING OFF DOCS

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 11:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stop paying off docs and staff, you know who you are. get ready for the pinstripe suit when the whistle blows real loud, then the stock will go to $2 and you will all be f****d

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stay tuned, coming very soon...............................................

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay everyone, who gives a f$$k.........yeeha

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The idiot in the New York is the most corrupt individual out there. It will all be exposed very soon....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Whole company is corrupt! Leadership starts at the top!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well leadership has escaped the fact that this particular person has been giving kickbacks to doctors, pharmacies etc. These kickbacks are in the form of cash which makes it pretty bad. The compliance/Pharma guidelines does not apply to this person. It's surprising it hasn't been figured out yet.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CR=CHEATER......................FC=SCUM......................

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CR and GT are very close friends that = corruption put that together victory peeps!! Same doctors that made her #1 over and over again in New York.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GT don't get me started no shocker they are friends who else better to show you the way to success. She parades around the bx with her 40k upgrade engagement ring working 10 jobs!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make that 11 jobs, she just started a new one. CR has been coached by this slime bag very well, she now knows who to pay off and when.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol this blind accusation shit is so entertaining.. Oh man I heard MM is blowing docs nurses even janitors!!!! Ohhhh this DM is soooo corrupt..derrpppp this company sucks... Derrpppp lol you fuckin jabronies y'all are some broke ass miserable losers..enjoy your lives

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

will the company be adding more positions in the NY area so that I can apply? I would love to pay off my docs and make 100k bonuses. When my doctor told me that, it made me sick. Your company is a joke and you will all go down!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop. I used to work for a company called warner Chilcott.. Accused of same thing. I was the number 1 rep in country and never did a single illegal thing. It can be done.. Focus, build relationships in the right way and be happy!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can anyone loan me $50 so I can buy lunch for an office, CR used up all 2015 Horizon budget to pay off her docs

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a shame. It cracks me up when CR says her secret to great numbers is her routing. It seems like many reps at Horizon that have great numbers are doing shady stuff to get business. Ethics and morals mean nothing. I can't wait to get out of here.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still going on, thats for sure

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shameful

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey DEPO dip shits, hope you all can handle our business model... Don't be scared, be ready. this will be the luckiest day of your lives, you will have the opportunity to be a piece of Horizon instead of a piece of shit

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your a f#$kn idiot.... This is the worst place on earth! If Horizon cleans itself up it might become a piece of shit .. that's how bad this place is. A bunch of cockroaches from top to bottom.