Whats it like working at Horizon?

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jan 31, 2015 at 9:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would be in an admin asst type of position.
    What's the morale like, dress code and so on.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll have to buy a pair of magic underwear, I can tell you that.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably the same as Aux since they hired all the idiots that could not sell and got laid off because their product market share diminished to nothing.... great hires;)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Jodi. For someone who claims to have moved on 3 years ago, you seem to stalk several boards. What the hell happened to you?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U CRAY-CRAY For Jodi. Aren't you the one who posted where you were hired on the Aux board. More people than Jodi disliked you. Why don't you keep her name out of your mouth and mind.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here Please give me an honest answer

thank you

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder who posted this on the Aux board... Real mature.

Obviously you have no life or interests. You still cant leave this board. Just so you know, those you hated so much are doing GREAT. New positions, higher salaries, and bringing the good people on board with them. Continue to rot in your self-pity.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well as a potential vendor it was interesting to learn that the woman in charge of recruiting estee reports into human resources - laura. human resources woman laura reports into estee's step father barry. so step daughter is in the same department as her step father. conflict of interest, maybe they don't care about that.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got such a headache from this site. Just go sell your $1500 duexis, vimovo, pensaid for a months worth of generic meds. Someone please give me a duexis- ooh I mean a $1500 ibuprofen. Only time will tell on this scam of a company. Folks are catching on to TW's play on the pill market.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is a boiler room. Terrible

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NSM next week at the Biltmore! Can't wait! How bout you?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heck yeah!!! Can't wait to role play and hear about all the motivational money our top reps are making...and of course all the money being left on the table!!! Bonus: AB foaming at the mouth after doing some rails...LOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make it Rain, Go-getters only need to apply. Go get the Blue Vase and shut up.