eliminating territories

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 14, 2014 at 11:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All this chatter makes me think of only one thing. " I got a feeling" Elimination is true and is coming for you. It is only a matter of time before you say what you think and try to make a situation better. If you keep your mouth shout and do the Pfizer robot dance then you might make it another year of two if your unlucky. Yes, I said unlucky because at Pfizer you are only a number. Good practice for this drill is go to the grocery store and stand in line at the deli. Take your number and when it called then it is your time. Remember practice, practice, practice. The right message with the right frequency to the right customer gets the script.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For goodness sakes, no doc wants to see you once a week unless you have magnificent tatas. You simply do not have enough worthwhile info, and if the samples are flying off the cabinet shelves that fast, they are being wasted.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is what is wrong with Pfizer and pharma. Once a month at MOST; new product two times a month. This level of frequency is irritating and interferes with patient flow. It's also the main reason why most clinics close. Smartest thing any Pfizer rep can do is stay home and lie. Preserve our industry!!