This site has become complete trash

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Feb 7, 2014 at 7:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"BECOME"?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you just proved that CP is not depressing. It made you feel better and was educational in some way!!! HA! HA!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Makes" not "made". I'm not in the business now so it doesn't matter what is written here. I would be depressed if I still worked in Pharma. HA! A little read with my coffee before I head to the beach or golf course is therapeutic. Don't you have some calls to make or a tracker to fill out?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep! We all believe you. Life is so good that you actually spared some of your "golf and beach" time to tell us how you are doing. Nobody believes you. Good luck finding a job and thanks for letting us know that you are a sad, little troll! Hope that helps!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe what you want. Like I said-retired, not looking for a job. Good luck with your career.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right!!!!you keep on believing that Sparky. Surfs up!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, it's "made". It's past tense and I used it properly.

Again, therapeutic is beneficial. So CP is good for you.

No calls to make. It's after 6 pm. So it must be around bed time for ya? Sleep tight, grumps.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! What a sad retirement! Hope things improve for you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will try to cheer up. Thanks for the pep talk. LMAO

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO? Really? That made you laugh? What's funny is a "winner" like you posing as a retiree surfing a pharma website in between his round of golf and hanging 10. Now that is something to laugh about. You hang in there sparky :).

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am retired/ laid off

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shucks, over 35 years at these companies, and never, ever a drug or urine test. Heck, rumor has it that there were some reps that actually smoked dope at sales meetings! Oh, the horror of it. I was shocked, SHOCKED, to find that it was going on.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like stated in post 1........posts are a waste of time. Trash........ Seams tote quality and integrity of the new generation of pharma sales

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wtf? "Seams tote quality"