PFIZER HATES WOMEN

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2014 at 11:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Especially those in leadership. Enough said.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you kidding me?

Incompetence yes, women no. Just look around, oh one of sour grapes.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer is the poster child for diversity.

If you're a minority, female, gay or a liberal....you've got it made

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would any pharma employer like women? Start late, finish early, and always complain about having to manage home and work. Best thing we ever did was do away with part-time / job-share.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, whether they start late and end early or not...they have a pair of "assets" that men do not.
    Most doctors are male, so do the math.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer hates out-of-the-box thinkers. If you are a golf-club member, wearing Lilly Pulitzer and J.Crew, you fit right in..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Female complains about their work/life balance and Pfizer goes out of it's way to accommodate. As soon as a Male makes the same complaint, it's looked down upon and becomes a career ending move. It's all BS. Discrimination and Pfizer go hand in hand. Black, white, asian, male, female, mother, father, 25 year old, 50 year old, legacy Pfizer, legacy king, legacy Wyeth, etc. Let's face it, the work place is FUBAR. The good thing for all of us, it's not just going on at Pfizer, it's happening in every company. Life at any company is one big game of chess with everyone out for themselves and trying to live the American dream. It's all destined to fail.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People who think outside of the box are jerks

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, people who jerk outside of the box, make a mess.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The cry of an underperformer...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was the only women out if ten men.i got drug tested twice starting two weeks after I came back from maternity leave. I got fired for telling the truth about their toxic drug. I hired and fired another women. My boss is a sexist fat pig

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer is known for drug testing people when they come back from maternity or sick leave It's their way of " thinning out" the weeds.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer helped Obama pass Obamacare.

Therefore, Pfizer loves women, jerk wad!!!

Get it straight!!! What a dufus!

Or are you going to say that Obama hates women.

Obama gave Hilary a job after he whipped her ass in the primaries and got elected. So there!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooh, you're an angry drunk, at least you better hope you're drunk, because there's no other excuse for such horrible penWOMANship.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drunk, high and more than likely divorced or on the path to divorce...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And just like a drowning person, they always try to bring down all others around them to survive, especially the rescuers. Her rescuers are probably the people she hates because they held her accountable and let her find another career she may be happier in and better suited. But the pills and booze aren't letting her see that now.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a guess but you are probably a (angry, drunk, and high) male??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There have been great female leaders here at Pfizer.

Like all of the true innovative, out of the box thinkers this company has had over the years they have been forced out and unceremoniously dumped to make room for all of the fake people this company seems to love so much.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the jerk that thinks I'm on drugs, screw you. They also fired a 6o year old grandmother. The only women on the team.

My drug test were negative and never been arrested in my life. My baby was in the hospital and someone came from Philadelphia to give me the paperwork . They didn't think I was productive enough pregnant. I have an attorney!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever the case may be, you are a hot mess and I wouldn't want you on my team.

This is what happens when you are forced to hire women