Welcome to the Boston Scientific board

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by cafead, Sep 1, 2004 at 9:04 AM.

1. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the Boston Scientific company board. Anyone is welcome to post here, whether they are an employee of the company or not. You may post anonymously without registering (registered users please logout before posting if you wish to do so), or with a registered username.

Managers and reps are encouraged to communicate with fellow employees here. If you are interested, we can also provide you with a private, password-protected board for district, etc. Just email webmaster@cafepharma.com for the details.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I recently interviewed with Inter V and was wondering if anyone can offer any information about this company

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Valentines day massacre

They are cutting fiels reps, early too considering notifications were for the 15th. Remember in 2006 all of the retention work to keep us from jumping? Remember all of the questions from the patients and families about the recalls? Look you cannot cut service and increase business at the same time. Latitude, great but 70% of the clinics are pacer patients who is going to check them, maybe St. Jude, or Medtronic, they still have plenty of field personell most of them recieving retention bonuses. Small price to pay for gen changes. Look guys we have been selling the same shit for the last 2 years. Any of you old timers remember pulling out a device and putting the same model in 4 years later? If you are a bust ass rep hope that you get cut and escape the noncompete clause.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a friend who works the ep division and making 200 k he said no that the bought bard he might do 350 is that true

5. #5 Anonymous, Jul 27, 2013 at 6:02 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2016 at 5:18 PM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Advice-Don't call Liars your Friends

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am interviewing with Boston Scientific and primary call point is uro and urogyn's. Can anyone tell me about Repliform? How is it priced in the market and the manager was asking a lot of questions about my experience in this area. What are prices of this product? Just trying to some diligence before next interview of market opportunities so that i can get the job.

Thanks,
    TJ

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is Boston Scientific so hostile? I just want my device data.
    Any advice on how to navigate through the minefield?

9. MD2019

MD2019 new user

Great leadership at Boston Sci

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

John P. is a rockstar, did he leave Denver.... miss him lot's