Nevro

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2015 at 10:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will we be launching our with a high-frequency technology to compete with Nevro?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm never.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See the WHISPER study?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't sweat about Nevro. Give their management time, they will kill the company themselves. Too many docs have told me stories about immature executives and I have heard most of A players are looking out for a job.

6 months and the house of cards will come crashing down.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but when will Precision be approved? Nevro's product will be available this summer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? People are clammering to get into Nevro and Executive leadership and senior field sales people are the former stars of STJ and MDT. This company is going dominate and take with it, many docs from both competitors!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Precision Plus and Precision Spectra are both approved currently. Both can achieve 1.2kHz.

Nevro compared HF 10 to conventional stimulation programs at or around 60 Hz. Based on what I have seen, there was not a comparison of HF 10 and 1.2 kHz.

Let's wait to see their complete publication of the data.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish them well, but they have ALOT of overhead right now. Reimbursement keeps going down and you know what that means. They better sell to JJ quick. Reps taken will be given the pain pump in a few years, after the guarantee is over, of course. We all know the pump market and product issues. Proceed with caution.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone hear what the rep comp package being offered is and how much is guaranteed??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear they have FDA approval for use now. Is this as good as they say it is?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The guarantee package is a 6 month $175K.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. If you come from one of the big three, there's a better package.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard from a recruiter they are guaranteeing a year for $200K for field reps. That's nice jack if it is sustainable once guarantee is fulfilled

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$200? I heard $300 from a recruiter.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when's our HF system coming? I just got offered significantly more than I'm banking now.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not coming anytime soon. If you have an opportunity with Nevro, go for it! Excellent technology and a lot of KOL's are getting behind it. The only Achilles with them is their sales leadership, but that will be dealt with accordingly

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on about leadership – very weak. It seems most of these guys are middle management from previous SCS companies. I know they were all in the compounding pharmacy business as well. My guess is they will use all the reps to push compounding as well. This whole deal seams fishy.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard 450 to 500k and then open ended, sounded strong.

Also, I did listen to there earnings call and clearly this is the company to work for. I left stj because my company had no soul and bsc was attractive, that was a huge mistake because present leadership and reps are just as dirty and pathetic.

Most all of these people should lean back and grab what little manhood they have and blow their brans out. They no nothing about stim and are pure car salesman slime balls.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DeMane is the only executive. Youre right, everyone else is former middle management and lack leadership experience. Success is determined once the selling starts, forecasts are implemented, and expectations become monitored with accountability. These are boys piloting the ship, not men

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh, your so manly and proud of yourself.