Garland Bryant

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, May 9, 2011 at 4:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any body familiar with garland bryant???????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, what about him?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was with BSCI for about 3 minutes. What else is there to ask?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hired as EP RM in Seattle
    Talks a big game
    ZERO substance
    RIF'd

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what's the deal? Why was he there for such a short time? Did he get let go?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when did this division dissolve??????

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If he is gone after 3 minutes, GOOD FOR YOU! This guy has NOTHING that you want. Other companies did not figure it out so quickly.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe this clown has his own thread on CP. I'm truly jealous :p

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perfect example of why CP needs a "like" button.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But still no one has mentioned what specifically happened to him?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's with stryker sustainability solutions division now as an regional service mgr. I totally agree to the posters up above. talks a big game but can't deliver.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RIFd from Stryker Sustainability Solutions in early November. Heard he definitely talks a huge game, never delivers, tries to act tough, runs around like crazy with no direction...doomed to be a starving nomad in medical sales.

13. sarahe71

sarahe71 Guest

Wow, not sure if you all are talking about the same guy as I know. I've worked with him in various capacities for at least 20 years, and he's been very helpful, knowledgeable, and cooperative. He's strong-willed, yes, but only because he has high expectations.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you couldn't be more off about Garland. I have known Garland for over 12 years and have worked for him for about 2 of those years.

On the business side he is a great leader, mentor and co-worker. Many of his peers, clients, and industry partners have always respected and enjoyed working with him. As a manager, he is tuff at times, but not unfair.

On a personal level, he is a great person with a positive attitude.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are obviously misinformed about him. He is purely professional

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had the opportunity to work with Garland for several years and he did more for me in the couple years that we worked together than any of the other revolving door managers that I had previously. He is a stand up guy, was willing to collaborate on territory issues, is willing to listen instead of dictate. Nothing but good things to say about him. Wish I still had him around! The negative posts are unwarranted.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If he is that great why has he been RIF'd at 2 of his last 3 companies?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, the negative comments are leading me to believe that you have remorse towards Garland. You must have been either fired by him or he took your job in which you are looking for some type of revenge.

Regardless of the issue I wouldn't worry about Garland, but more about you. Coming onto a site like this and signing on as an anonymous user to slander Garland is just obscure. This may be a reflection of your work habits (meaning your too busy worrying about others rather than yourself), which is why your bitter.

I don't know where you are getting your information from, but as mentioned in my previous post, he is a good guy and a good manager. Not once have I ever thought he wasn't a good sales person, manager, mentor and coworker.

If you are unemployed you should spend more time searching for a new job instead of slandering his name for your own satisfaction.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the comments, Garland. Glad you straightened it out.