have interview with NE manager

Discussion in 'Ferndale Labs' started by Anonymous, May 13, 2010 at 5:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the culture like at Ferndale and how do the products measure up against the competitor? Does anyone know the DSM Steve from New Jersey. What's he like? Are goals attainable and what is realistic bonus per quarter?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The product line is basically alot of "me-too" derm junk, derm's will see you they WANT samples! Steve ....well he's considered a freak, very company oriented , treat's part timers like full timers......read through these threads you will see several negative comments about him and his style. Heavy turn over here.......heavy.......

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is very good advice. This is a bad company being managed by some really small minded and inherently evil people.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN!!!!!!! FAR, FAR AWAY!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He'll probably bring his crazy wife to the interview. If you're attractive and you do get hired, she'll txt message him in the car every 5 minutes, and then call you at your house and hang up.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry about Steve he took the "short bus" to school, but if this is your first dip in the pharma cess-pool it could work out well. Work here for a year then RUN......to a real company.......the real menace here is Jeff "The Wig Master" Holm......

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy Crap that's hysterical!! Is that a rug?? I've always wondered.......???

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course it is. Nothing above his neck can support life. Cheers.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Steve the Maryland manager as well?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy is a jerk off, plain and simple. Rude, obnoxious, stupid, lowlife, does that sum it up. This post is so old but I came across his name and just had to comment on what a piece of shit this man is. If the interview was taped i could have put it on u tube and never would have to work again, I actually walked out.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you guys complain about every manager you have? Steve is actually a pretty good one.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The standard for being a good manager at Ferndale is very low.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope this guy used generics!

A Brooklyn, N.Y., proctologist was charged with billing $6.5 million for hemorrhoid removals, most of which he never performed. Dr. Boris Sachakov claimed he performed 10 hemorrhoid removals on one patient, which authorities said is not possible. An employee who answered at Sachakov's office declined comment Thursday.