LOSER company

Discussion in 'Ferndale Labs' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2005 at 5:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no amount of money you could pay me that would having me selling out my fellow employees or doing wrong to other people like BR in HR.

I could not sleep if I played her games!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true that we couldn't even pay the water bill on-time? Why is it so cold in the 780 building? Are they trying to save money on the gas bill by making us all sick!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you must have just started in the 780 bldg. Mr. Stotts cheap ass always has it cold in there. He has to make himself look good so he gets his bonus. plus he probably cant feel the cold with his head so far up ann' s ass!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT FUCKIN LEAVE YOU WHINEY BITCH..YOU COULD PROBLY GET A JOB AS A 2 DOLLAR WHORE ON WOODWARD..HAPPY FERNDALE EMPLOYEE

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW! Cause that so sounds like a happy employee! Way to go buddy! Sounds like you're a little upset from your recent transactions from your two dollar whore from woodward. Where'd you pick 'em up? I can personally attest that the ones from 8 mile and woodward are trashy. Stay away from those. Go more for the ones from Allen and 8 Mile. Way better quality!

CHEERS!

And all those other Ferndale lame quotes we love oh so much.

By the way: you're a moron!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can personally attest? Sounds like you speek from personal experence.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or I am bored as piss and fucking with your mind.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's ol' Timmy "Lovecat" O'Halla doing. Is he still taking breaks during the day so he can diddle himself?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is he not on break? Seriously... I think I saw him with some unmentionables on his new furniture...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you sniffed inside the office? It reeks of vinegar. His douchebag probably leaked.