Hair Drug Testing - Standard or Extended

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Aug 18, 2010 at 12:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you're cool bro, they don't test for perc. As a matter a fact when you start perc use is encouraged. Welcome to AZ motherfucker!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay guys, just to confirm, AZ only does a 5 panel hair test that doesn't test for percocet or vicodin. I had one dose of morphine last month and that didn't show up. I just got hired! Good luck:)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know exactly how nullification is relevant, despite doing a quick google search. Workplaces themselves can still implement ZERO TOLERANCE DRUG FREE policies, and anybody working for the gov't such as city or state employees are still subject to the same evaluations in place BEFORE anyone legalized marijuana and REGARDLESS if the state you live in has legalized it or not. FEDERAL law has not legalized it, therefore any workplace CAN/gov't workplaces WILL discriminate against users (even ones with "medical marijuana permits") as grounds for termination or ineligible for employment.

That being said, I think it should just be legal everywhere within moderation like alcohol, because putting people in jail for pot use is just silly and taking up resources that would better serve the rehabilitation of criminals that actually pose a threat to society.

I've been doing a little research on the subject and just wanted to enlighten those who may have been confused or misinformed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster #58 Did you pass the hair test without doing anything 2 months out having only smoked twice?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People, just shave your head and pubes. I passed this way, my wig came up negative for meth

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a hair test and was freaking out about it. I have been on heavy duty painkillers for the last six months, think Fentanyl patch along with oral meds. I also take Xanax and Vyvanse. I really thought the narcotics would've appeared. The testing place did not ask me what meds I was on before the test and no one called me to discuss what prescriptions I had or to see the information from my pharmacy.

i know they're testing for abuse and illegal drugs. Having said that, I can't imagine they're vey strict about the levels of prescription drugs in your system. I also had edibles the month before and that didn't show (wasn't questioned) either.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This must be a joke ! Who the fuck would hire you. You are totally a mental case.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the laugh!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So if you go to Colorado and smoke legal marijuana you can be denied employment? Wtf

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true pothead. We're plenty informed on the issue and marijuana is a gateway drug that addicts up to 1/3 of its users. Many move on to the bigger and better stuff from the pot head phase.

Legalization also sends the wrong message to the nation's youth that pot is harmless which anyone grounded in reality know is nonsense.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Mom.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bash the weed aficionados and go suck down your alcohol you moron.