Latuda

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Feb 18, 2011 at 7:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is an excuse. We all have to be held accountable. It is part of our scorecard. It is your job to make a difference.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all about market share growth and XR growth is measured against the other 'atypicals', even though targets are rated based on SSRI/SNRI use. As more docs try out more of these new atypicals, the opportunity to move XR market share gets slowed down considerably......regardless of what they're writing it for and regardless of who's writing it. This should be another interesting year in the Seroquel XR performance measurement world!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is reality, not an excuse. Seroquel's 30% market share shows that the sales force went out and sold the shit out of it, for every possible use on and off label for years. AstraZeneca thought this drug was going to do $300 million. It has exceeded AZ's wildest dreams and management's stupid predictions. It's the end of the road folks. Don't worry about Latuda. Worry about generic Seroquel. It is going to eat XR, as it should. Tell that to the excuse for management AZ has.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have a maybe a year before massive layoffs. If 40% of AZ's profits come from Seroquel then the generic will massacre profits, and so on and so on. AMF.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots come from Seroquel, but it is already discounted heavily. Don't blame Seroquel when the heads roll. The headsman has been sittin on the sideline waiting for a while.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sunovion is smart. They hired the best, most talented, most experienced reps to sell Latuda. Watch out!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahaha! Are you serious? You must be smoking the crack pipe, big time!!!

You obviously have not a clue what you are talking about. Some, not all, but some of the people that left for Sunovian were fired from AZ or were asked to leave. You know before you go talking trash, and grand errors, learn and accept and embrace the facts! There are areas of the country where former AZ employees were just that, trash!! Now my question to you is, what trash container did they find you in? Off you go on your horsey..gitty up!!

And remember this PIGS , keep repeating your mantra...UHM...UHM...
    I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!:

PS- Seroquel still outrules you trolls, you know it, why hide? After all, you sold the product for years hypocrites! Is the following quote ,one that you and some of your kind live by on a daily basis?

“The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity”

Toodles!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be in terrific shape if you run like your mouth.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

“The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity”

Wow, that sounds like AZ. Poor management leading by fear and intimidation. Most reps with real talent have long ago left AZ. Who wants to walk around carrying a tablet and delivering a scripted message? Seroquel XR will not survive generic IR, forget Sunovian.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latuda is nothing more than once a day geodon, read and compare PI's.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geodon can't beat us so neither will Latuda.....................relax people. We are in great shape.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, don't worry about Latuda. Worry about generic Seroquel. Look for the big layoffs coming at the end of the year. You are in worse shape than you think.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was on Latuda for almost a year and I am now trying to learn how to live with dystonia and neuroleptic induced tardive dyskensia!!!!!!!!!!!!! Latuda is poison and is doing everything it can to try and ruin my life!!! I'm so angry.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee whiz... did you ask for a switch? Anyhow, this entire post is 3 years old!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey fuckstick. Newsflash Merck is spelled m- e-r-c-k. And it was never their drug. They promoted Saphris.

If you are going to run your mouth at least know a little of what you are saying.

You are probably some fat ass xr rep that is livi g off of others work.

Enjoy it while you can. After this year you are gone!!

Ha ha ha

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great product! All the advertising is really paying off for Sunovion. While you reps are busy challenging your docs we are eating your lunch. Everyone knows that patients get fat off quetiapine and that the generic works as well as the XR formulation regardless if it is indicated or not! Keep trying but you will remain the former champion