What's happening with CNS?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2014 at 8:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this division going to be viable? New drug, etc?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody is viable. We are all faking it and getting paid large sums for returning virtually no value. They could get rid of 75% or more of us including managers and not lose a dime in sales.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no way that AZ would allow someone to remain in a leadership position leading women if they are involved in domestic abuse or battering women. Have you been paying attention to the NFL news lately? So I say your accusation is total bullshit.
    But if it is true and you can prove it then report him to h.r. annonymously of course to protect yourself.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG...this is a horrible rumor to start about someone!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats happening with CNS? Why we are the best sales force out there! We challenge our physicians daily - some of the happen to be psychiatrists. However we are just being positioned to sell that fabulous new product known as Movantik. I can't wait - this is nothing that can't be obtained as a generic and as usual for this TA is not best or even first in class. I just sit back and wait since now they NEEd us for this fabulous new addition to our bags! Can't wait and can you say "Latuda"