Where do I apply?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Oct 6, 2014 at 2:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am smart enough not to let the negative talk on here dissuade me from a great career educating doctors and bringing value to save lives.

Can someone help me get in?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First you'll need a flux capacitor (and 1.21 gigawatts) to go back in time about 15 years.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Educating doctors and saving lives. hahahahahahahahahahaha funniest thing I read today.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for this, I needed a good laugh today!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the best 100k benefits job I have ever had. Off holidays /weekends/25 days vacation. Some Days are great, some difficult i.e. manager that preaches Acuff but has no clue to concept only a few words or a phrase that impacts them and they can save the world with it while contradicting the "Thinking like a seller mindset".

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The field is way too crowded, with lots of unemployed pharma reps trying to get back in after being downsized .Good luck, but be prepared for intense competition, and for career uncertainty due to constant contractions.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously had your tongue in your cheek when you wrote this.

But those doctors out there definitely need very young and very pretty pharma trained nice looking folks to educate them. What a good thing! Everyone knows that pharma companies only want what is best for patient health. Not money. They would never lie to anyone.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The answer to your question is:

Anywhere but here

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I vomited a little bit in my mouth.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why? The OP is right. If you stick to your core message and show how your drug is superior to the competition, you could influence a doctor to prescribe a life saving medication.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop, stop, you're kiling me.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best post EVER!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bringing value to doctors is right!! We do it every day! The 3 hours I average working every day, I educate on average about 7 docs per day, not to mention all of the patients we are helping. While playing golf last Friday, I educated (in spirit) 3 docs!

AZ is an amazing place to work! No layoffs, great bennies, car, free food/gift certificates, and last but not least…WONDERFUL work hours! Join us and live good!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Lay offs?

I did figure out how to play golf and have the company pay for it

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is against the AZ corporate policy. I think you are suppossed to spend at least 6 hours in the field. This could be considered theft of company time.