So who has gone to Amgen from AZ?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Oct 11, 2014 at 8:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So far a Vice President (M.T.), an RBD (M.T), and DM's and reps have left for Amgen. Has anyone left from your area?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real question is who is left from ASD or above back in say 2010? Check the roster. This has been better than the scourge of the Huns. They came and ran them all off. Maybe one or two left dangling but all that is old is gone and the new regime is here.

No one gives a shit about 4 DSMs leaving for Amgen. That move was best in 1997 - too late now

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most AZ reps are too stupid to join LinkedIn, or even know how to put their resumes out there. Also, most are afraid of change as big as switching companies, so because of this "AZ comfort factor", they just stay and stay. Besides, 99.9% of us work 2 to 3 hours per day, and have no fear of getting caught, so why leave a gig a great as this???

I have never seen a more complacent bunch of people than AZ folks! Oh they bitch and groan constantly, but deep inside they don't have enough confidence in themselves to take a chance and move on.

By the way, I quit awhile back and left pharma for device and couldn't be happier! Come on AZ folks, come out of your self-imposed prison and take a chance! You just may be very glad you did!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the good ones have left. All the crap has remained.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My old Boss Ed Puckett of Roanoke left for Amgen or BI...well anyway he is a great guy, so I wish him the best!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was BI, and I agree he was a good boss.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny you make blanket statements about AZ employees. Do you perform a study N of 6 or 7. I appreciate your concern for my well being and career opportunities. Is AZ perfect? No. Do we have underachieving and complacent reps? Yes. Wishing you the best in device and you can hook up with me on Linkedin.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truer words were never spoken. I will admit it,I am too damn lazy to start the new-job-looking-process. I like my 20 hour or less work week. I like hiding amongst the other useless reps. It has become just too easy to screw AZ and not get caught. I know I nee to look to see what's out there, but I just don't have the energy. Then again, why look? I have it made here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HG, diabetes overlay from Columbus OH gave his notice

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree totally. I also have it made here like the rest of you. My numbers are fair, and I can hide in the bushes, so to speak, and take credit. I worked an average of about 3 to 4 hours a day last week, and some weeks less. The weather is just too perfect now, and the golf course keeps calling my name!