ESS team is trash

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will get worse before it gets better.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NAILED IT!

Let's make the problem BIGGER! That will solve EVERYTHING!
    -No One

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true. Make the problem bigger. No admission of mistake, the only problem with the drop in the endo space is there are not enough reps. Lol. Look at BJ's email where is says that more reps will allow the ESS team to focus on sales instead of juggling coordination with DSS counterparts??!! WTF! So they suck because they have to coordinate with us? Lol. Also, love how on call they said they are not going to change ESS territories because they do not want to hurt established relationships. They didn't seem to care about that when they threw us out of endo offices 9 months ago. The Ponzi scheme continues. Instead of the house of cards falling, they are opening a new deck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the great ESS solution has proven to be a failure. Thank you BJ for validating what we already knew, that the ESS team has not improved sales among endos. Too bad you won't just admit the whole thing was a mistake and go back to how we were before ESS.
    Keep digging that hole!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ESS team is not trash! They are a solid waste LANDFILL!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think you can do better? Get your resume together and post for a spot, show them how it's done. You get a small raise and your target bonus goes up 5k. Let's see it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Indeed

My understanding is most of the new ESS slots will be filled from the DSS ranks, and then the vacant DSS slots will be backfilled.

All the DSS whiners on this thread should post for the ESS jobs, and lead the way. Put your money where your big mouth is.

Let's see it. Put up - or shut up.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DSS whiners? More like ESS whiners. After you REFUSE. To let DSS call on your glorified PC's aka Endos.....you complain that you do not have enough time to see all your endos regularly- so you get a THIRD rep for your territory.
    No thanks to that road to nowhere. I have my exit plan outta here- to be a real specialty rep-one that has no pod mates.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ESS in my territory cannot even get docs on the payroll to use our products

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice idea ...but no one can lead the way. In pods of 3, 4 and 5 all you can do is try to keep the knife out of your back. ESS sounded appealing at one time, however with pods of 3, it sounds just like primary care with much more windshield time. The primary care docs are still more interested in learning about new developments in diabetes whereas the endos think they know it all. Plus with the endos you are at the mercy of your feeding your speakers.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't you read? Don't you get it?

NO ONE WANTS THESE JOBS!!!

A small raise and an incremental increase in bonus is not worth being part of another epic AZ failure. I'd take a small DECREASE in pay to NOT have to go to ESS.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come work for the best, ESS. Your share comes from what we do, not what you did.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know two people applying. They are out of their damn minds. Best of the best. Not.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not ONE person applied here. Managers are literally begging reps to consider the job. Sad state of affairs. ESS is a joke.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ESS is a joke. I love it here!

-3.5 CPD

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This division is a dumpster fire. The rep they were forced to "hire" is even worse than the people already in the role. Complete failure and waste of resources.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No doubt. I didn't think it was possible for it to become more of a joke than it was. This expansion go round is now under the AZ umbrella. So instead of possibly bringing qualified people onboard who might have a chance of righting this wayward ship, a list from home office was generated based on career ladder criteria and managers were told who to make offers to. So if you had relationships in specialty offices and experience in diabetes, who cares? As long as you are long time AZ, regardless of sales team or diabetes knowledge, you may be tapped for the gig. What is funny is we know that it is a failed experiment, the numbers don't lie. But to hear the arrogance Snook has on that little video and every conference call you'd think they were knocking it out of the park. He either believes his own bs, is so isolated from reality he doesn't see the failure OR he is the best salesman ever convincing all who will listen that his smoke and mirrors shit show is the real deal.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Snook is positioning himself to move up.

Now that the new ESS positions have been established, they are evaluating whether or not they need to replace the DSS's.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only people who can grow share in specialty offices are the ones who earned it in the first place. DSS. Not these glorified share losers.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I took one of the spots. I regret it already. I can't believe this thread!!!