Base and target bonus for Vaccine Division

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 7, 2014 at 8:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Refer to post 13. Do the math. If u work for Pfizer now no raise. If outside the co may get a bump.

Most spots will b filled w cluster 1 or 3 reps so don't expect much

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad I checked on here. Recruiter called me also, but I'll stay put where I am.. Sounds like alot of jumping hoops for nothing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer is the king of hoop jumping. Just ask anyone who works here. Hoop jumping is on my GPM and IDP.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im making $65k base with current company. How much increase can i expect? Thinking of applying. there are a couple territories open in my area. Thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

make sure you account for car also; vaccines is transitioning all reps to the CRS program in 2015' which just got worse.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hoop jumping should be on our resumes!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that is true then it's just a matter of time before all divisions go that way.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like PC PHR top level 5 Vaccine rep salary maxes out at around 145k plus 25k bonus so work the system for a few years since the pipeline looks good and build the income.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok serious question. I'm currently in vaccines, and have been offerered a hospital job with another company making 10k more. I actually my vaccines situation better, but 10k more is a lot more money. If I go to my boss and let him know I plan to accept this job, is there anything she can do to match or exceed their offer? Do you think she might be able to pull something off with HR to "retain" me?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok serious question. I'm currently in vaccines, and have been offerered a hospital job with another company making 10k more. I actually like my vaccines situation better, but 10k more is a lot more money. If I go to my boss and let her know I plan to accept this job, is there anything she can do to match or exceed their offer? Do you think she might be able to pull something off with HR to "retain" me?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt it. They are hamstrung by only giving raises once a year and are forced to do it on a bell curve and with a ceiling likely no more than 4%.

I would take my chances going above my paper tiger DBM and ask for more from them.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It ain't happening! They will find someone else to do your job for less money than you are currently making. Welcome to the new world. And if you think going over the DM's head will work remember one thing, you will still be reporting to her after doing that which should be real comfortable. Besides that-the RM will ask the DM what's going on and why is this person bypassing chain of command. The only thing lower on the food chain than a DM is a rep.We are all dispensable. Take the other offer.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stick with the security of Vaccines plus despite all the negatives Pfizer is a world class company. Not worth the hassles of jumping for 10k in the long run.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A "world class company". Really??? I think you need to raise the bar just a little bit. The correct statement is "WAS a world class company". We are so far from world class now it's not even funny.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You shouldnt disclose to your DBM. Other poster is right. Pfizer will not match. If I were you, see if you could negotiate more with the other company. No way pfizer will 'match' another $10K on you or any rep esp in this division!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't fool yourself, this is an entry level position. This is not a promotable position even internally, why would you think this would be a step up coming from the outside. These reps may be making in the 85 range base, but most are between the 75 to 85 mark. Pfizer vaccines division is a joke and they made it that way. They are asking promoted reps from within to take step downs to go into this division. Clearly the only reason why some are, is because there are no samples. Plain and simple, it is what it is. Don't make this division to be more than it really is.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Angry baby posting again. Most are absolutely NOT making 75-85 since most are either legacy Wyeth, psych division folks or people who've moved over from another Pfizer company. There isn't 1 person in my District making less than 90k.

Guess what angry baby, Wednesday the PC division will b forcing promoted people to take PHR spots via post and compete for vacant Territories . The TMs in vaccines are on par w PHRs so if you want the stability of working in vaccines be prepared to put PHR on business cards. My District has 3 previous promted people in it. Not 1 took a pay cut when they accepted the PHR slot.

Anyone looking at the vaccine positions listen closely. It is a PHR position, the salary is based on previous salary and qualifications, target bonus is on par w PC. It is NOT a promoted position in any way. You call on PC providers, PEds, some pulm and ID. Is it better than PC position, in my opinion yes.

Take it or leave it...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if you're calling on PC docs, what makes it different from a PC role? Are there precall plans required, reach and frequency, bs field rides every 3 weeks? If so, this is def a PC role!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on! At the end of the day, you ain't taking home specialty money so this is NOT a specialty role. Not even close buddy and if you accepted anything less than a $80K, you pretty much screwed yourself up for ever getting a high enough raise should you stayed with Pfizer cause no way they give 'raises' and should you leave for another company, you'll be stuck at another low ass base salary. Damn you fools are dumber than I thought!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you retarded? I typed its a PC position in my post. its a PC position! Again its a PC position.

And to answer your questions: no detailed pre-call plans, no r & f, no field rides every 3 weeks. At least in my area. I'm sure this will change but today....

One more time, this is a PC position selling a vaccine to PC docs some specialities and Peds. This is not a promoted position you are a PC Rep.