Latuda

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Feb 18, 2011 at 7:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to say this but I have a handful of high prescribers that are really giving this "me too" a good try. I can't figure out why because coverage is bad and its not covered by our state public aid. I am concerned because two of the Drs. told me it will supplant us if it works. I know that 3 of the 5 are speakers but I still don't get ot. These guys have never been the first to jump on the bandwagon. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would suggest getting off at the next stop. Keep doing those drive by calls.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmm...are ya trollin? Or is it that you work for Sunovian and want to get some information? Or could it be, you are one of those pathetic loose canons that left AZ for that piece of shyte job...hmmm which is it? Oh I see!! Better learn this, SEROQUEL and the others will continue to be market leaders, and you , you will go bye-bye!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean that you are market leaders in diabetes lawsuits, fines from the FDA, and drive by calls? Keep doing business the way you are, you won't be market leaders long.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

La-toot-ta, is a crap drug, docs won't write it and if they do, the patients won't take it. Why do you think Merc pulled out of this deal.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP defintiely trolling for answers. Id give you some but I honestly have NEVER heard of this drug so I have nothing to compare it to. So the only answer I can give is F*#K OFF!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haven't been on the seroquel brand in two years so I was curious about latuda. read the PI, Has the somnolence of Seroquel, Glucose elevations of olanzipine, and the akathesia of risperdal. Real winner

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are winners if they treat their sales force with at least a modicum of respect. From a number of people I have heard from who have left to sell there, it would appear so.

Apparently the FDA saw fit to approve the drug which is more than we can say for our sorry track record lately. They have a long and fruitful patent life ahead. IR goes off 2Q next year and with it the vast bulk of the Seroquel market. So around May you might want to ask again who the real winner is.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do NOT pretend you work for us!!

Look biatch...we dont give a flying shit who you think you are, who you were at AZ ! Why you keep spilling your crap on here ? If you were one of the piece of crap DM's that left AZ due to being canned, or left because you could not get promoted ,or one of the PSS's that got fired, let go ,or just could not sell ...get the hell over it!!!

If you are doing so well over at Sunovian, you would not be on her spewing your venom? My suggestion is you get back into your box..you snake, and continue to wrap your body and fangs around your team and company now.

We all know who you and your little groupees are. We were so glad to get rid of you all, we had a "GOING AWAY SNAKES" party.

Now carry on, are you missing your rattle? Hisssss hisssss hissss hissss!!!

SEROQUEL AND XR will continue to kick your ass!!

I will be watching you and waving at you with my big ole XR smile. Oh and wait there is more, all the KOLS's you thought were coming to your side, they are not!! And there is more, your coverage and product stinks, your studies are short, your side effects are terrible with some things, and yet you think you are going to make it big?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

BYE BYE LA POOPA!!
    NOW GET THE HELL OFF OUR BOARD!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only for a short period of time my friend. Worried? You should be. Tick tock tick tock

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, short sited one.

When Seroquel goes off patent, how much growth do you think there'll be for pricey new brands?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take some of that lapoopa? Okay Ole Paul Revere, get off your high horse ..shit!! Um ...tick tock..tick tock....BANG!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

BYE BYE LA POOPA!!
    NOW GET THE HELL OFF OUR BOARD!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Silly me. I forgot Seroquel was the only brand on the market. What's the off label use 50/60%? Higher? IR will keep it. By the way, how did Toprol do when all those beta blockers went off the market? Not too shabby?

Latuda is promoted by far fewer reps in large territories. There are a lot of AZ reps for the culling.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I do not work for Sunovion. My post is genuine and I am concerned and not because I am afraid that Latuda is going to make a big splash but because I am rated on growth. If five of my large targets see fit to give this me too a try and it impacts my market share, then yes I am in trouble. We are in the business of what have you done for me lately. I can't afford to lose market share and I was hoping that some of our senior people might give a tip or two> what was I thinking this cafe pharma. My mistake disregard my post.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no room for the growth of any other product. You must grow market share in relation to your peers and region. The reason your top prescribers are using an inferior drug like Latuda is because you did not target them correctly and/or follow proper call execution. You are worthless and a disgrace to your team. An action plan and PIP are in your future where you can join the other weakling losers.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey La Poopa reps, do yourself a favor and cry somewhere else! They ( Latuda reps ) are upset due to no coverage for their product. I guess they just think they do not need to sell, and their product will sell itself? Oh yes, they are going to kick our butt?

Oh and that since they have no good formulary coverage, their great sales perfomance techniques from AZ and elsewhere, is now going to have to be portrayed to the Sunovian. In other words, they will have to now show their skill set people!

Oh well, I guess this is where the rubber meets the road!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's th only one with over 30% share. It's off label use is what will keep it high. You will need to get into the fight with brands that are around 10 or lower. How much opportunity is that for you?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a joke, right? The reason your top prescribers are using Latuda is because they are willing to try anything that might work for their patients. None of the antipsychotics work that well, they have many side effects which are intolerable for patients. Doctors are trying to treat symptoms and get the patient under control. No one is cured by these meds. For you to call Latuda inferior is to show your ignorance. None of the antipsychotics on the market are "superior". They are have different effects in different people. Patients and doctors shouldn't give a damn about your stupid market share, which is, as someone else correctly stated, based on a heap of off-label business. How do I know this? I sold Seroquel for over 10 years.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$520 million fine worth of off label business. And off label is where Seroquel IR works best. XR isn't nearly as good for anxiety and sleep issues. So, get your ducks in a row, layoffs coming by year end.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You better get your ducks in a row you piss ant! Do not come on here and try to throw your threats around..we surely do not need your seed here!!

If I were you I would just ...sh...sh....sh....sh... ut the hell up and go and sell your la poopa drug.

Chances that it will be a blockbuster will be few and far between. You people may want to hush any insinuation that they can use this product for any other indication..in other words "off label". If you do that...oh no more problems coming for you. SO be a good little girl and boy, lock yourself up in your house, room or apartment and repeat the following mantra.

Im Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!

Toodles...Oh excuse me, I have to take a poop now !