Who is hiring???? PLEASE POST HERE!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2012 at 3:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can everyone please post which companies are hiring? That way we can build a central repository of information in a single thread. We can all share and help each other out instead of fighting against each other. Let's pass good Karma around!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And let's keep the companies that are hiring within the Pharma and Medical field. Of course someone is going to post Wal-Mart, UPS, Burger King etc......

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cranial Technologies--Medical Device. Three expansion territories available-California, New Jersey and Texas. I am a past pharma rep and I love my job as a Clinical Sales Rep with this company. Good luck!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

inventiv pharma expansion

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Luitpold- 8 territories!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Everyone.. I wanted share some job information. Vertex has several sales openings, although none in my area. I hope this helps. Let's keep this thread going and help each other out.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know if there are any positions open in Houston, Texas?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Indeed.com is a great search engine that pulls postings from all websites to one.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is very clear that they do not and will not fill with any severed AZ sales people. There are clear reasons....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boots Pharma is hiring.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They developed Ibuprofen.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

check Teva Careers USA

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Network at all sorts of meetings face to face and go on all types of sites. No one way to land a job. Connections always shorten the search as always.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DaBoner Pharma, Ltd will be hiring in March for a new penile appendage device for those unable to use currently available prescription drugs. The new penile device will simulate an actual one to look like most of the big ones in Hollywood. You know the big hollywood dicks without them being mentioned here except for the Baldwin Brothers who exhibit HUGE wieners.

Hired reps will be required to demonstrate the device using a rubber one on each and every call. It's just for demonstration however it must be tied around your waste to work effectively during demos. This job is not for the squeemish but for those who can stick it out and perform!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My partner landed with Endo pharmaceuticals. I have a final next week. Good luck to all.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would people post? You are all competing against each other.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one---bwah hahahahahaha!