Al Lustig

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2013 at 8:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any news?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Douchbag extrodanaire!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Backstabbing SOB. CANNOT be trusted. He NOSE what he's doing!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lives the Pfizer values a true leader & the company wouldn't be where they are today without leaders like Al. A true inspiration for all to follow. If we had more leaders like Al our share price would be close to $100.

A living legend.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who wrote this- Al himself? This is complete BS

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better'n Jesus.... Where would we be without Al?

I hear he's cured cancer but Ian won't let him share his new compound with the rest of the world. Only Ian will be allowed access to this new wonder drug. Sorry, but no one else is important enough. Just Ian. And, OK, maybe Goober. And, in the spirit of diversity, Vegetable Lasagne. But nobody else!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The one true statement in this thread...Al is a true leader with vision, Pfizer would be lucky to have more like him...the haters are expected, success breads jealousy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Al. On CP early this morning.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

another jealous hater...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG! Ok now everyone "NOSE" who posted this. "Success breads jealousy?". Clear give-away. Hire a ghost writer (or is it, ghost RIDER?) to review your stuff before it hits the airwaves.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?! Al is a true backstabbing SOB. NOSEbody is jealous Al we're just waiting.....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't resist commenting having recently left Pfizer for a better opportunity elsewhere, but when I think of the cast of truly awful, self-serving, egotistical, no-talent jerks I encountered in senior leadership during my tenure here, Al is easily top three. He was fond of talking about his countdown to retirement; gotta hope karma is a bitch for this db. He screwed over a LOT of people during his reign. Poster child for why Pfizer is what it isn't...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely agree with previous posts. Al is a poster child for everything that is wrong with Pfizer. He will tell you how good you are to your face then stab you in the back with that HUGE NOSE of his. His countdown to retirement will come quicker than he expects.

Al managed me for a few years until I moved on to a better position outside the company. I cannot believe he has still been retained.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THE WORST IN PFIZER. NO DOUBT. HOW THIS MAN CONTINUES TO SURVIVE ONLY IAN KNOWS.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha, wait until the rest of the new BU org is announced...all you jealous haters are going to be even more pissed!! Al not only survives but prospers and deservedly so!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

breeds.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Arrogant, two-faced, ass-kissing SOB. Those are the positives.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GIANT EGO

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe this douchbag is still there. He should have been fired years ago.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

complete egotistical, ass-kissing buffoon