Domine Domine come out where ever you are

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Oct 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The nerve has been hit and the thread has been removed. Just goes to show you when the truth is exposed it's only a matter of time before it's buried.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She didn't. If you read the thread carefully it swung toward another notorious person in managed markets who lives on cp to attack others while finally having to defend herself. CP was one of her favoritie weapons for anonymously extending her smear campaign against those she envied and then became her worst nightmare when people returned the favor.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true and probably why the nurse project has turned against her too. Whatever she touches seems to go south.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When people run from you it's a problem. When people fear you it's a hostel environment. I encourage all people to stay distant from her. She is unstable and bad for business.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New York Nurses support these comments.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a TCS Nurse in Florida and agree with the comments

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Texas TCS anti Domine

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am using this contract only for one thing and that's pharma experience. Just as soon as this nightmare project is over I'm gone.

Chicago TCS

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

since everyone seems to be airing things out I might as well say that it sucks in Texas too. after our manager left morale has sunk to all-time low levels. No one is trusting anything that is being said. we have goober mentality management and that's saying it nicely.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What exactly is "Goober Mentality Management"?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a Nurse working on this Brilinta project nothing could be worse then being led by a bunch of ignorant blow hard sales people who are clueless when it comes to working in a hospital. Clearly our opinion means nothing and we are only being used for God knows what? Collecting a paycheck is one thing but having meaning to your job is another. Leaving after the holidays and can't wait to get out.

West

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a chance.